new rule

RichyRich

why do i have to do that? they are spamming my post, it must be against the rules.

spam?

you are a headache. go give them more money for sitting at a computer. what you said is irrelevant. it is the principle of adverting the work to begin with to make more people spend money on something better. if it doesn't work to begin with why am i paying......

one your not paying for anything. two the bot works perfectly for many and thousands of others i run my accounts for days!! with no interuptions, so your doing something wrong. i would say posting something like i dont know how to use the bot can someone help. since it doesnt work for it

Stop leeching then.

Leeching is more than just using something for free, it's using something for free and expecting extras you didn't pay for and therefore not deserve such as costumer service, frequent updates, etc..

^ this right here. 

expecting more? what the fuck are you talking about. its the principle of finishing the what you started fool. the word leech is as pointless as the word ********, spam to get a tooth knocked out in real life. it makes no sense like you on the topic of this conversation since you like giving your moms money to act cool.

Edited by RichyRich

expecting more? what the fuck are you talking about. its the principle of finishing the what you started fool. the word leech is as pointless as the word ********, spam to get a tooth knocked out in real life.

they finished the BETA all the testing has been finished now there making the final product. there rough draft is done. you made a thread saying it wassnt

expecting more? what the fuck are you talking about. its the principle of finishing the what you started fool. the word leech is as pointless as the word ********, spam to get a tooth knocked out in real life.

It's the principle of getting what you pay for.

If you don't pay anything you shouldn't expect anything and be glad for what you get for free.

If you don't pay/contribute anything and start harassing the people that bring out the client/scripts for free then you are a leech, and even more pointless than the world itself.