Recent Work

HBKIAMSU

Suggest him on designer rank pls.

No need for me to suggest him anywhere, I'm in charge of the designer ranks. It's way too early to give him the designer rank as he hasn't contributed enough to the graphics section thus not shown any form of improvement nor has he proven to be extraodinary talented.

No need for me to suggest him anywhere, I'm in charge of the designer ranks. It's way too early to give him the designer rank as he hasn't contributed enough to the graphics section thus not shown any form of improvement nor has he proven to be extraodinary talented.

Obviously i am. Just posted my work. Nuff said

Do something with the border? So it's not just some big picture frame, make it blend into the OsBot background.

Other than that, they're very nice, have you also tried experimenting with no background?

Are you saying you need to be extraordinarily talented to be a graphics designer?:'(

Do something with the border? So it's not just some big picture frame, make it blend into the OsBot background.

Other than that, they're very nice, have you also tried experimenting with no background?

Are you saying you need to be extraordinarily talented to be a graphics designer?:'(

No, I just summed up the different factors that come into play.