Verify your paypal on osbot

DPSkillaS

Support! 

Although, just to note that my PP email is different from my login. As are many others I assume tongue.png

Yup it shouldn't matter if it's the same email address you registered or not.  As long as its your real PP address, and that is the email that you can show to a gold seller.  And it will be confirmed by an admin whether it's been verified that they are the real owner of the PP or not.

• Like 1

This is exactly what another forum has. Instead of being verified through feedbacks (which don't mean anything) verified merchants had to send the site verification information like ID, Paypal email etc.

Yep! this should be implied on these forums aswell, although there should still be feedback to show who does more business than others.  It still does prove some stuff, like even if you verify your PP  you can still pull some bullshit one way or another, whether its the other person going first or you canceling the payments immediately after its sent.  Thats why feedback is important so you know that this person trades everyday and has never had an issue.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...