Time requirement before ability to use chatbox

Kate Upton

I dont know if it bothers anyone else, but it's annoying as hell, people coming in the chatbox, probabley made like 10 other accounts that day, or just leech scripts and never help others and then want everyone to help them. They come in the chatbox spamming stuff until they get kicked, banned, or someone gives in and helps them..

http://gyazo.com/90d7165bfc78656329d8f1f3acebed26 < perfect example @infiniteflow

Edited by Kate Upton

yea, like twice, but it was for linking someone to tubgirl after they asked for nudes, and i posted a link to a thread about something, then asked someone to sell me raw lobbys, they were both pretty bs imo, but ya know, eliot is the mod.. not me.

Well my point was just that someone with infractions like that doesn't really have the room to complain about the quality of the people in chatroom

I wouldn't necessarily support this just for the fact that usually the greatest percentage of people that need help in the chatbox are users that don't ever necessarily use the forums unless they need assistance. If they couldn't join the chat-box then they'd resort to making threads which I'd rather avoid by letting everyone use the chatbox freely with no limitations. However this is just my opinion, if the majority of OSBot would like to see this implemented then I wouldn't be opposed.

Whatever makes the community happy, thank you for the suggestion!

• Like 1

I wouldn't necessarily support this just for the fact that usually the greatest percentage of people that need help in the chatbox are users that don't ever necessarily use the forums unless they need assistance. If they couldn't join the chat-box then they'd resort to making threads which I'd rather avoid by letting everyone use the chatbox freely with no limitations. However this is just my opinion, if the majority of OSBot would like to see this implemented then I wouldn't be opposed.

Whatever makes the community happy, thank you for the suggestion!

Exactly why it shouldn't be implemented.

If that goes through, might as well create a similar requirement to be able to post and another one to make a thread.