Nederlands forum deel

Amazing

This has been suggested before, altough there are indeed a lot of Dutch members, the 'Dutch community' isn't big enough to get her own forum section.

I also don't really see any extra value, for having a section like that.

Since this seems trendy ^^

----------------------------

Dit is al eens eerder gesuggereerd, ondanks dat er al inderdaad veel Nederlanders op het forum zitten, de 'Nederlandse community' is nog niet groot genoeg voor een eigen forum sectie. Ik denk ook niet dat het enige extra waarde heeft aan, om z'n sectie te hebben.

P.S : Added the English translation to your begin post, so that the non-Dutchies know where this is about.

Edit: yay XD

Edited by McFirm

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

This won't happen, the only person that speaks dutch on our staff is Raflesia. If we make a dutch forum Raflesia will have to be the only one monitoring it to see the content. Now if we had 2-3 dutch mods of course we might consider it, but at this time we can't. We would have to google translate every message.

This won't happen, the only person that speaks dutch on our staff is Raflesia. If we make a dutch forum Raflesia will have to be the only one monitoring it to see the content. Now if we had 2-3 dutch mods of course we might consider it, but at this time we can't. We would have to google translate every message.

Hire a few extra sectional moderators that could moderate the section so that Raflesia doesn't have to do everything? 

I'm sure there's quite a few dutch people who are online pretty much all day long(like me) that can fill this position, especially when timezones aren't an issue.