Pm 100% req'd for scam report.

Dylan

I mean, it's a good rule... I just don't think it should be 100% necessary for scam reports. Like I said, I could trade you and not PM you since I already know you and you scam me knowing you'll get away with it. I get scammed by the real you and post a scam report and it gets thrown out because I don't have a PM meanwhile you're sitting there with my money.

It doesn't seem just of fair to me, to be honest.

"you know its me" you don't know its me till u get a pm from me, im sure the guy who traded baws his gold "thought it was him" if you just pm before every trade its the safest ull be.

"you know its me" you don't know its me till u get a pm from me, im sure the guy who traded baws his gold "thought it was him" if you just pm before every trade its the safest ull be.

What'll happen when I trade the same RS account?

OSbot has its own chat maybe extend that to make it easier to use for trades.

You can have a private chat with someone already.

But the scammer would be let free since there's been no PM sent.

like i just said if you got some HARD evidence that its them,

such as there previously used runescape name and there IP address they used while trading you+ maybe there voice over skype (recorded).

then dang son, im pretty sure rule or not its gonna rule in your favor.

Edited by Light Yagami

like i just said if you got some HARD evidence that its them,

such as there previously used runescape name and there IP address they used while trading you+ maybe there voice over skype.

then dang son im pretty sure rule or not its gonna rule in your favor.

Then the PM wouldn't be 100% required...

You should just change it to clarify that if you get scammed by a 'hacked' it's your fault for not verifying that it's the actual person.

On the contrary, it's the persons fault that their Skype got hacked since they didn't secure it well enough. I know people who've never been hacked before so it is a measure of how well you secure your account.

Just so it's clear, I've been hacked about 3 times in the past and I've had to refund money that I didn't have. Although I would've appreciated it if the person had tried to PM me to verify if it were me or not, it was still my fault one way or another that lead to me being hacked - making public too much info, using same passwords on accounts I sold, getting rat'd from downloads...

Then the PM wouldn't be 100% required...

You should just change it to clarify that if you get scammed by a 'hacked' it's your fault for not verifying that it's the actual person.

On the contrary, it's the persons fault that their Skype got hacked since they didn't secure it well enough. I know people who've never been hacked before so it is a measure of how well you secure your account.

Just so it's clear, I've been hacked about 3 times in the past and I've had to refund money that I didn't have. Although I would've appreciated it if the person had tried to PM me to verify if it were me or not, it was still my fault one way or another that lead to me being hacked - making public too much info, using same passwords on accounts I sold, getting rat'd from downloads...

hellenwong doesn't go around downloading gold gens, skypes are just easy to hack mate......

the guy who hacked baws's account claim to do this to all the big gold sellers unless they pay him 50-100m a month.

(which they do) lol

all i know if my skypes hacked and someone gets scammed for 100-200m im not refunding that money, so lets hope it doesn't happen lol.

hellenwong doesn't go around downloading gold gens, skypes are just easy to hack mate......

the guy who hacked baws's account claim to do this to all the big gold sellers unless they pay him 50-100m a month.

(which they do) lol

all i know if my skypes hacked and someone gets scammed for 100-200m im not refunding that money, so lets hope it doesn't happen lol.

We just need to find something more secure than Skype.

My Skype was hacked because the guy said he's me and forgot pass and e mail so Skype changed my e mail and he recovered pass. I went to get my e mail back and they said the real owner just did it and I must be a fake so they don't want to help me. I had to talk to 5 different people before someone have me my Skype back. Even after then, I asked if they could make it so my account can't be recovered and they completely ignored that question and didn't reply to that (even though I asked on a few different occasions) while replying to anything else that didn't pertain to that...

Skype is just retarded. I much rather prefer msn, but I don't think that's around anymore and people don't use it as much.

We just need to find something more secure than Skype.

My Skype was hacked because the guy said he's me and forgot pass and e mail so Skype changed my e mail and he recovered pass. I went to get my e mail back and they said the real owner just did it and I must be a fake so they don't want to help me. I had to talk to 5 different people before someone have me my Skype back. Even after then, I asked if they could make it so my account can't be recovered and they completely ignored that question and didn't reply to that (even though I asked on a few different occasions) while replying to anything else that didn't pertain to that...

Skype is just retarded. I much rather prefer msn, but I don't think that's around anymore and people don't use it as much.

it would be cool if osbot made there own thing.

like a traders chatbox to discuss deals in private, it must keep chat logs of everything though as its needed for disputes.

it would be cool if osbot made there own thing.

like a traders chatbox to discuss deals in private, it must keep chat logs of everything though as its needed for disputes.

We sort of have the chat box, but it doesn't save logs - as far as I know - and everything gets deleted once you leave the chat or change pages.