Posting edit

LifezHatred

Can you make it an option to display the last edited yellow bar if you edit a post? often i find myself editing a post seconds after posting it due to a small mistake and i just hate the ugly yellow bar it leaves behind

EDIT:point in case lmfao

EDIT2: or maybe make it transparent to the background instead of a yellow block?

Edited by LifezHatred

I don't support.

In some cases, someone would be able to "ninja" edit their T.O.S on a service without the customer knowing, which could screw the customer over, etc.

Edit:

Yeah, seems to only be a feature for staff members.

Exactly my thoughts.

Although they do it anyway, it's always safer. In the market, I've seen people edit out their skype name in an attempt to try to scam. Although I could see their edit history, it's still funny how the user denied it saying they edited a typo. ;)

It's just a safety thing for the market. I don't see the big problem with it, why not just proof read before you post? :o

Exactly my thoughts.

Although they do it anyway, it's always safer. In the market, I've seen people edit out their skype name in an attempt to try to scam. Although I could see their edit history, it's still funny how the user denied it saying they edited a typo. wink.png

It's just a safety thing for the market. I don't see the big problem with it, why not just proof read before you post? ohmy.png

How see edit history?

Could you go more into depth on how a post edit could scam?

I post my skype name in this post, you add it.

I end up scamming you and then editing my post removing my skype.

You file a scam report on me, but since I edited my post there would be no way to prove that I posted saying to add that skype.

Get what I'm saying?

I post my skype name in this post, you add it.

I end up scamming you and then editing my post removing my skype.

You file a scam report on me, but since I edited my post there would be no way to prove that I posted saying to add that skype.

Get what I'm saying?

Thanks for the tutorial -.-