If Maldesto won't give it to me...

Failed4life

Veteran  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Veteran requirement be changed to require only a "Join by date" to correctly fit the term "Veteran"

• Yes
    • No

I paid good money for yellow pixels XD

Lol I really don't see the point in spending a $100 for a yellow badge on your profile that doesn't even do anything, I mean if you have the money then more power to you but you could of used that on something better imo...

Can i pls have veteran / admin? I wont scam, i promise. ty

lmao twc

Because I pretended to be a female. He's holding it against me and is breaking the website rules by doing it.

1. Offensive Language/Harassment

There is to be nothing posted, said, or linked on the forum or live chat that could be seen as offensive by other members of the community. This includes, but is not limited to: 

> Discrimination in any way, including sex, religion, race or ethnicity, nationality, sexual preference, or spiritual beliefs;

> Comments intended to hurt another member;

> Any dis-respect towards other members of this community;

This rule also applies to media.

Harassing other members of the community, including staff members, is unacceptable and will result in 2 warnings point if after a verbal warning you continue to provoke/bother said individual, this includes hate threads, disrespectful PM's on the forum and skype, constant spamming on the other members topics etc...

If I prefer to be a girl on the forums, I should be aloud to and not get it held against me. 

Why do you prefer to be a girl... if you don't mind me asking ohmy.png

veteran is a dumb rank

you shouldnt get any more recognition/privelages just because you joined early

the post count requirement is also dumb as it encourages spam that doesnt get deleted/infracted

Yes you should get more recognition, I've been here since the start, shows my commitment to OSBot, it's a deserved rank, I personally think Veteran should be Staff Voted/Community Voted (excluding administrators).

The only time I'm against some people getting veterans is if they register on April 2013 and then come back in October and start helping out and expect the rank. That's not how it works.

Yes you should get more recognition, I've been here since the start, shows my commitment to OSBot, it's a deserved rank, I personally think Veteran should be Staff Voted/Community Voted (excluding administrators).

The only time I'm against some people getting veterans is if they register on April 2013 and then come back in October and start helping out and expect the rank. That's not how it works.

I agree completely with the voting thing. but i completely disagree with the second part

Edited by Failed4life

I agree completely with the voting thing. but i completely disagree with the second part

That depends on how you look at it, I agree that Veteran does mean you've registered during early times, but it's kind of redundant if you leave for a while and come back later, it's like joining the army, leaving home, and coming back to fight for a few days and calling yourself a veteran after retiring after. :/

That depends on how you look at it, I agree that Veteran does mean you've registered during early times, but it's kind of redundant if you leave for a while and come back later, it's like joining the army, leaving home, and coming back to fight for a few days and calling yourself a veteran after retiring after. :/

the second definition of Veteran is "a person who has served in the military" so technically even if they were only in the military for a week, they would still be a veteran :P

I can has veteran?

veteran.png

its all yours friend.

What do you want to reach with this topic? You will not get support from the community also it will not help you deserve really the 'Veteran'-rank. People who ask for things will be put for the next turn. 

You are also threatening Maldesto with the topic name.

Overall, this will not increase the chance but decrease your chance. Be patient, help other members on the community and don't be rude if a no has been said. 

Edited by iOS