Who wants to code a game?

Megaman

I have an idea... I want to make an MMO game I am thinking Megaman themed just cause or something cool if anyone would wanna Tell me here and I could add you on skype if you post here or pm me it just thinking anyone wanna try coding a whole new game? This would be a great challenge and I think someone should try it

WHAT IS IN IT FOR THE SCRIPTERS AND GRAPHICS PEOPLE?

90% PROFITS

People I would LOVE

Swizzbeat

Toph

Gilgad

Ericthecmh

Nitrousek

Jack

Mrsdefnerd

Polishcivil

Thescrub

XavierM

Designer

The entire AT?

Anyone else who can code good.

YES You would get paid money through donations and in game buyables.

This just is an Idea and the guys above are the best of the best... Anyone else wanna join? Pm skype or post here.

THIS IS OUR AIM http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/extra/GAMES/large/mega6cbgba_003-large.jpg

PEOPLE IN/MAYBE IN:

1. Jack

2.Booch

3.Swizzbeat (Maybe)

Edited by Megaman

a megaman type of game like owata would be fun to make

owata for anyone who hasn't played

link not working...

dagobah.net/flash/owata.swf

@thescrub would be honoured if you joined and if anyone knows anyone else good please tell currently t jack another friend and maybe swizzbeat

How about an RPG

It is an "mmorpg"

Underestimation of game development.

Go look and see how games are built, before you get a team setup for failure.

Writing a game require a lot of good script writers, a lot of good artists, and to top it off, a lot of fucking time(No exaggeration), and even that's not enough sometimes.

Do some research first, because the moment you said "I don't know much code" instantly proves that you have done little to no research, but rather threw a idea that pop up in your head; because if you don't know much "code", then you will literally understand nothing to how a game is developed.

Not being a dick, just being straightforward.

• Like 5

Sounds like it might be fun; I'd be interested if you really do succeed in assembling a capable team;

And by capable, I do mean that they should have game-writing experrience and at least some of them MUST have networking experience

Experrience with developing as a team required too

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1