Feedback?

Lights

I'm not sure why I am not allowed to give negative feedback if I have a negative experience with a person..

61GztRq.png

I had an experience where I "violated terms of service" and the guy was a total prick, So I gave him negative feedback, but later got removed.. Why is there this feature if it's not allowed?

Sorry if this is in wrong area, wasn't sure where to put it

You broke a violation of his t.o.s, and you want to leave him a negative feedback?

Irrelevant, it's why is it called "Feedback" and why does it say to "rate your experience" when it's neither?

It's simply +1 if he did was he was meant to, regardless of how much of a prick he was, -1 if he scammed..

Also, apparently "during his services" means while he is a sleep

Edited by jLaw

• Administrator

Irrelevant, it's why is it called "Feedback" and why does it say to "rate your experience" when it's neither?

It's simply +1 if he did was he was meant to, regardless of how much of a prick he was, -1 if he scammed..

Also, apparently "during his services" means while he is a sleep

So you purchase a service, clearly violate his t.o.s, never agree to a time frame, and just assume he is done without contacting him while you agreed not to log in until he was complete. Also we will be changing the negative feedback ways, but this is clearly not an exception you can't leave negative feedback because you broke his t.o.s

• Like 2