Local scripts safe?

0721 DO 1

Abit worried about using local scripts as many people get hacked, sounds stupid but w.e idk how to virus scan selected items and even so still wouldn't want to use :p Someone convince me and explain how to virus scam please will be much appreciated, any chance of getting a pestcontrol bot onto the free scripts so it doesn't require download?

nope well yes and no, they are checked but if its a new post there is a chance

Oh ok thanks man, i read endlessly through reviews on the few pc bots there are and see some people saying they either detected something or have been hacked, for the hack side of it may of been coincidental people will always look for someone to blame but yeah very sceptical sad.png

got full void 2days ago legit and some idiots in pvp froze me off it :(

Edited by 0721 DO 1

Oh ok thanks man, i read endlessly through reviews on the few pc bots there are and see some people saying they either detected something or have been hacked, for the hack side of it may of been coincidental people will always look for someone to blame but yeah very sceptical sad.png

got full void 2days ago legit and some idiots in pvp froze me off it sad.png

pm me if u need help i can decompile the source and check it out

I suggest having a registered e mail on your account. If, for some reason, your account will ever be hacked, there's no way for the person to change the password (without having access to your e mail) and I'd you have a bank pin, there's not much they can do.

Jagex offers fairly good security to your account now, so it's almost impossible for someone to get hacked and lose their bank if they're taking full advantage of the security Jagex offers on their accounts.

It's a good idea to be safe and check the scripts, but it's also. A better idea to make sure your account is secure, just in case you (or someone else) makes a mistake and claims a malicious script is safe.