another community manager

crazyftw

Just letting you know most of the time we discuss it within the whole staff depending on the situation. I handle a lot of stuff myself yes, but that is just common knowledge that anyone with a brain would do.

so you're implying that everyone with a brain thinks the same ? i disagree some also there is a chance that you influence other people and let's be honest if you say no all other staff will say no just to suck up to you 

• Administrator

so you're implying that everyone with a brain thinks the same ? i disagree some also there is a chance that you influence other people and let's be honest if you say no all other staff will say no just to suck up to you 

No I am saying most of the stuff I do without the others involved is stuff that anyone would do that it is clear cut.

Actually you have no idea what you are talking about the staff disagrees all the time. We don't agree just to suck up to each other. 

split the wage in 2 

The wage is already very small, why don't you open up your own bot and your own forum with 65,000 + registered users, and over 3,500 on per 24 hours and see how well you handle it. There are always going to be some disagreements, disputes, discussions, suggestions, and other things that you won't like or approve of. 

I don't really know what this thread was made out of, what did i do that made you mad? 

No I am saying most of the stuff I do without the others involved is stuff that anyone would do that it is clear cut.

Actually you have no idea what you are talking about the staff disagrees all the time. We don't agree just to suck up to each other. 

There's no need to lie about it. You got bored and you scammed, simple. Also we aren't allowed to MM, so you've already gotten demoted.

this is what levi said after the stuff that was handled with falixus he just said that so he could put himself in a better position to you there was NO arguing involved i fail to see the agree disagree part i'm getting a feeling you say no levi follows you raflesia just got promoted again so i don't see how he handles things 

The wage is already very small, why don't you open up your own bot and your own forum with 65,000 + registered users, and over 3,500 on per 24 hours and see how well you handle it. There are always going to be some disagreements, disputes, discussions, suggestions, and other things that you won't like or approve of. 

I don't really know what this thread was made out of, what did i do that made you mad? 

i will rather not post that here you didn't make me mad just sometimes u act so fast without thinking and taking decisions there are also things u did in the past that were wrong so i think you should rethink also i think the rules should be rewritten there are not so clear anymore 

ot: the things falixus said to you were wrong no doubt but it was an act out of emotion so i think you also acted out of emotion back and second it's not only that, that i'm basing this thread of 

Edited by crazyftw

• Administrator

Falixus was banned for having clear intention of scamming 100m which turned into 25m so he wanted to retain moderator. That is the only thing he kept saying, "do i get mod back" Also you have no idea what happened. We all were very upset seeing this happen, but we just cared about if the guy was going to receive his 25M back. Falixus and Elysian were clearly working together. You didn't see my full skype conversation I had with falixus, the staff did

No one disagreed with me on the ban, and if they didn't i haven't seen it yet. The only ones who disagree were the non staff that haven't seen the whole conversation we had.  Which isn't for public eyes, but the staff only.

Falixus was banned for having clear intention of scamming 100m which turned into 25m so he wanted to retain moderator. That is the only thing he kept saying, "do i get mod back" Also you have no idea what happened. We all were very upset seeing this happen, but we just cared about if the guy was going to receive his 25M back. Falixus and Elysian were clearly working together. You didn't see my full skype conversation I had with falixus, the staff did

i did partly also the "do i get mod back" tbh mod is like a top rank? that is achieved from hard work ? it is only obvious that it will be the first question that will be poppin his mind don't you think? he did refund? i agree with a demote but a remove from the community? pretty hard you know he loves this community anyways i will end this discussion now because it seems that this thread is all about that which it isn't 

No one disagreed with me on the ban, and if they didn't i haven't seen it yet. The only ones who disagree were the non staff that haven't seen the whole conversation we had.  Which isn't for public eyes, but the staff only.

well obviously nobody disagreed that's what i'm trying to say L i think it's 1 fear or 2 trying to get a better position 

also not only the staff team but also the community was upset it's a great mod gone with all understandings tho 

Edited by crazyftw

Loves the community, still scams a member of the community. Seems legit cool.png

you do not have anything to do with the discussion nor does your comment reply to my thread so if you're seeking postcount u can do that elsewhere 

even your meme is wrong pls stahp you're embarrassing yourself 

Edited by crazyftw

• Administrator

i did partly also the "do i get mod back" tbh mod is like a top rank? that is achieved from hard work ? it is only obvious that it will be the first question that will be poppin his mind don't you think? he did refund? i agree with a demote but a remove from the community? pretty hard you know he loves this community anyways i will end this discussion now because it seems that this thread is all about that which it isn't 

well obviously nobody disagreed that's what i'm trying to say L i think it's 1 fear or 2 trying to get a better position 

also not only the staff team but also the community was upset it's a great mod gone with all understandings tho 

You assuming that they agree for their position is just wrong. You have no idea what we talk about in our staff discussions and how many actually disagree with each other.

Also  in the logs we had with falixus he was saying "do i get my mod back" every time i asked him to refund.

6Bj3D.png

You assuming that they agree for their position is just wrong. You have no idea what we talk about in our staff discussions and how many actually disagree with each other.

Also  in the logs we had with falixus he was saying "do i get my mod back" every time i asked him to refund.

6Bj3D.png

i have to repeat myself 

mod is a rank that gives a feeling of achievement losing that rank hurts because you worked hard for it . then being accused of scamming that actually ruins you infront of the whole community is hard hence why he kept asking i would too? i'm pretty sure if you ask others they will too? and correct my if i'm mistaken the refund was done? wasn't it? 

• Administrator

Yeah the refund was done, but the intention of a scam together wasn't. He and elysian clearly were teaming up to scam hence they lied about being friends previously, which they were i caught him in that lie. He also said he sent him a pm on live chat, which was proven to be a lie, when i asked for their skype conversations to prove them both innocent so that falixus could keep ex staff rank, he said he couldn't provide them as they were private. All i wanted was one pm from him saying " i am getting kicked offline due to ddos" which he claims he told him.

Well I can already say there won't be another community manager, but if you want to pm me about falixus I will discuss it so you are aware.

Yeah the refund was done, but the intention of a scam together wasn't. He and elysian clearly were teaming up to scam hence they lied about being friends previously, which they were i caught him in that lie. He also said he sent him a pm on live chat, which was proven to be a lie, when i asked for their skype conversations to prove them both innocent so that falixus could keep ex staff rank, he said he couldn't provide them as they were private. All i wanted was one pm from him saying " i am getting kicked offline due to ddos" which he claims he told him.

refund was done i rest my case i do not care about him losing his rank or not even receiving ex staff <== u can still easily scam with that rank refund was done a ban is not necessary a twc could be given you acted hard idk the things he let me read and told me were a little suspicious i do agree but working together to lose his reputation and acc on here for literally nothing i doubt to believe that 

i doubt that's for you to decide but for laz and max

Edited by crazyftw