Veteran

Gravitify

I don't think it should be an ex-staff, probably someone who's been active since the start, not join, then come back a month later.

Yet you only think that because that's you. You want a rank so you can believe that you're above people. 

which you're not

but yeah, It's ex-staff only. and it should stay that way.

• Like 2

Yet you only think that because that's you. You want a rank so you can believe that you're above people. 

which you're not

but yeah, It's ex-staff only. and it should stay that way.

I agree with the other two because the term Verteran does not fit the case. It should be ex-staff rank if it was only for ex-staff.

Why would it be "Veteran" though. If Maldesto (not saying he should, just an example) were to be de-ranked today, he would be a "veteran" of only 10 days. Veteran meaning: A person who has had long experience in a particular field. The particular field in that case would be Moderator but it wouldn't necessarily be long experience. I say the particular field should be an active, OSBot member and the long experience should be 6+ months.

I agree with the other two because the term Verteran does not fit the case. It should be ex-staff rank if it was only for ex-staff.

Why would it be "Veteran" though. If Maldesto (not saying he should, just an example) were to be de-ranked today, he would be a "veteran" of only 10 days. Veteran meaning: A person who has had long experience in a particular field. The particular field in that case would be Moderator but it wouldn't necessarily be long experience. I say the particular field should be an active, OSBot member and the long experience should be 6+ months.

I don't think this topic needs to stay open. The rank is already been clarified. 

Just because you want a rank to be post count based to feel special doesn't make it happen.

• Like 1