OSBot 2 Final ETA!

Laz

What operating system are you running? Are all of your drivers updated (inc. video cards)?

Your hardware is not going to be an issue - that is to say, using a 3770K will be no different to me using a 3820. I also don't think osbot is going to be the cause; it is likely a program that interacts with osbot, such as Oracle, or a driver issue.

What I would do is use that $200 to buy an external drive, back up all of my essential data and reinstall Windows completely. Your hardware isn't the issue, so make sure that your firmware is all okay, and if it isn't firmware then it can only be software - very unlikely (although nothing is impossible) that it is actually osbot, from a technological standpoint.

You mentioned other people with 3770K having similar problems, can you link me to them?

i7 4770k 

And I also believe its oracle, and the person posting below you is one, but I've noticed countless others. 

been awhile! sweet1 fgdfgdfgdfgdfgd

i got blue screens on my toshiba laptop, any way this is fatal? im bringing it to the computer mechanic today. I already made someone replace the RAM and I totally cleaned the pc from everything and put windows 8 on it and it still bluescreens? Please helpfull comments tongue.png

GPU NEEDS UPDATING, DOWNLOAD SOMETHING CALLED SLIMDRIVERS, EAASIEST AND FASTEST WAY TO FIND OUT IF ANYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER NEEDS UPDATE, YOU GOTTA GO PRO TO UPDATE EVERYTHING AT ONCE, OR FREE IF YOU DO IT SINGLE FILE^^, GL