OSBot 2 Final ETA!

Laz

Nope, not at all. And it is 100% osbot, I still however use it, I just deal with the bluescreens. I paid $200 in trying go get it repaired, they tested it for over a week, running every stress test out there to find no errors. I went in to show them personally and opened 3 clients of osbot and it bluescreened within 4 hours. For some very strange reason, osbot sometimes causes it to bluescreen, usually once every 24 hours. If I don't have osbot open, it will not happen, no matter the circumstance. 

What operating system are you running? Are all of your drivers updated (inc. video cards)?

Your hardware is not going to be an issue - that is to say, using a 3770K will be no different to me using a 3820. I also don't think osbot is going to be the cause; it is likely a program that interacts with osbot, such as Oracle, or a driver issue.

What I would do is use that $200 to buy an external drive, back up all of my essential data and reinstall Windows completely. Your hardware isn't the issue, so make sure that your firmware is all okay, and if it isn't firmware then it can only be software - very unlikely (although nothing is impossible) that it is actually osbot, from a technological standpoint.

You mentioned other people with 3770K having similar problems, can you link me to them?

Quick question, I'm running a i7 4770k processor, and osbot currently is causing it to bluescreen on a daily basis, other users using the same processor are having the same issue. Will osbot 2 have this issue? 

oh and i thought that something was wrong with my pc, even gave it to my computer guy to fix it, lol.

back to the topic, will proxies work better then they do now? ive set em up with a batch file yet most of the working proxies dont seem to work (yes, theyre socks proxies)