OSBot 2 update

Maxi

Thank you guys for the information about the new client, once v2 is released I will start working on some skilling scripts maybe attempt to get a few others to help build them as a team if some people are willing to give a short hand.

Take your time on this release we want to have the most stable client and maybe even the best scripts to bypass the rest of the competitors.

Edit: Is it possible to create a simple proxy system within the bot, maybe something such as enter and Ip with an existing port? I'm noticing that their targeting Ip's listed with the bots meaning if your account gets hit for Gold Farming any other account will be watched closer the ever. Possible or not?

Edited by deja vu

• Developer

Edited the first page with 2 features I forgot to add.

User Behaviour Profiles ANTI-BAN.

For OSBot 2 we have been mind mapping what we can do to make two players, running the same script, behave in different ways. We will not openly discuss what aspects we have thought of and how we will implement this. But what we can do, is tell you that we have gathered towards 20 different aspects, that can safely be randomized and stored in a user profile. This means the chances that you will bot in the same way as another user, even though you use the same script, are very small. This system is something we wanted for a very long time but never got started to be written. WIth OSBot 2 being designed a lot more generically, we can implement this system even though most of the code for OSBot 2 is done, without too much extra effort.

Bot Proxy Configuration.

This will make a lot of people who use multiple accounts very happy. For each bot tab (you will be able to open them in a different way than usual) you can specify a proxy server configuration. This is something that is also going to be implemented in the Bot Scheduler, making your life very easy. Hiding behind proxies can save your accounts if you are running a farm.

• Like 4