Well uh... A bit unfair.

Basic

FYI, Master Chief did MUCH worse shit then I did. You couldn't call it a scam on my part, in the least you can call it legitimacy. I was banned for not refunding within the 24 hour time limit, because my ToS said "If your account gets perm banned, I will 100% refund you", then I refunded when asap. I could have just walked away with the cash, but nooo, i gave him much, much more then 75m worth of stuff.

So yeah, don't go comparing what I did to the things that Master Chief did thanks.

No offence mate, but show me over 10 helpful posts you made before getting global.

Quite false. As a staff team we deliberated about the promotion, we all had a say which lead to a unanimous vote.

Why does the staff team not know the rules enforced by Maldesto then? 

Even he doesn't obey them.

If someone has scammed and repayed, then they get TWC. And to give someone moderator right after them being unbanned? AND when they deserve TWC? 

That's a bit fishy if you ask me. 

I'm just going off of what Gilgad himself, and on a thread he said he did scam but he was drunk. 

• Like 2

Global moderators are not allowed to participate in the market so adding TWC to his list of ranks wouldn't matter at all.

I'm sure there have been plenty of reasons to give Gilgad moderator.

Btw this thread has become more of an overal hate thread and has derailed too much to be taken seriously.

• Like 2

Global moderators are not allowed to participate in the market so adding TWC to his list of ranks wouldn't matter at all.

I'm sure there have been plenty of reasons to give Gilgad moderator.

Btw this thread has become more of an overal hate thread and has derailed too much to be taken seriously.

But why would someone who was eligible for TWC be even considered for moderator?