Maldesto Hates Me? or what?

Sex

• Administrator

Meh i've quit about Maldesto. I'll just wait for raflesia to come back in february after his internship has ended.

Lol, Raflesia isn't going to be admin again. Also it isn't my fault you scam quit and decide to come back I allow it you still complain. I allow you in the chat box and you still complain lol.

Lol, Raflesia isn't going to be admin again. Also it isn't my fault you scam quit and decide to come back I allow it you still complain. I allow you in the chat box and you still complain lol.

I had TWC for a month ok? Should have it for a year now?

Edited by lolmanden

Thank you for admitting the only reason you are complaining is the TWC you are in. No thanks, you aren't being removed right now it clearly still allows you to access everything everyone else does, just people need to TWC.

Thank you for admitting, that you want me to have twc till you get demoted from admin one day. (I know you will) cause you have enough hating on you.

Thank you for admitting, that you want me to have twc till you get demoted from admin one day. (I know you will) cause you have enough hating on you.

PFFT. you will be banned ... or scam and quit again before the day comes maldesto is demoded.

I hope you keep TWC for however long you remain on this website.