OSBot BETA Going Public 2

Maxi

Been waiting like a fucking owl all day for this and will be up til 2 am (swedish time) Tomorrow will be a full botting day bcuz of this wait. Thanks a lot guys, hoping for it to be very succesfull and a 100%... not like vInserts bot thats been problomatic since the start.

Ofc there will be some obstacles now n then, nothing is perfect, but I bet you will get thru them in a great way.

Edited by bia

Been waiting like a fucking owl all day for this. Tomorrow will be a full botting day bcuz of this wait. Thanks a lot guys, hoping for it to be very succesfull and a 100%... not like vInserts bot thats been problomatic since the start.

Ofc there will be some obstacles now n then, nothing is perfect, but I bet you will get thru them in a great way.

You won't be able to bot for at least a good week, it takes time for scripts and the client itself to work. 

I can guarantee 20% of the community will leave in the first week if bugs occur (which is natural).

Been waiting like a fucking owl all day for this and will be up til 2 am (swedish time) Tomorrow will be a full botting day bcuz of this wait. Thanks a lot guys, hoping for it to be very succesfull and a 100%... not like vInserts bot thats been problomatic since the start.

vInsert has been the most problematic bot ive ever seen. Ive been waiting for osbot for a while now but i know it's not going to be perfect.