zCluez - OSBot's first clue scroll script!

zScripz

Wow this looks absolutely amazing, do you know how much you will charge? (and how many auths per purchase?) As an aside how much money can be possibly made from the HAM portion itself? AFAIK they actually had some fairly good loot other than the clues. 

But yeah man looks fantastic! Planning to get all the stats required etc on my accounts in preparation. If this is flawless you have the potential to be swimming in money

Wow this looks absolutely amazing, do you know how much you will charge? (and how many auths per purchase?) As an aside how much money can be possibly made from the HAM portion itself? AFAIK they actually had some fairly good loot other than the clues. 

But yeah man looks fantastic! Planning to get all the stats required etc on my accounts in preparation. If this is flawless you have the potential to be swimming in money

Unlimited auths for 14.99 at this point. This may change depending on if prices start falling so I'd suggest buying early :)

Not to criticise your business model, but I think unlimited auths might be a bad idea. A maximum of 2 or perhaps 3 instances should be more than enough and this would help to keep the prices a bit more stable I think. Just venting my thoughts, I'm not saying you should do anything with this comment haha.

Unfourtunately osbot doesn't support limited auths :(