zCluez - OSBot's first clue scroll script!

zScripz

I don't bot, there are plenty of users who will help you out there. Instead, I review the code. It's good for learning experience and it allows me to offer improvements to where I see fit. If you want me to review the beta version, I won't mind at all--especially since I've lately been reworking my Clue Scroll Aid. I'm hoping to release an open-sourced version sometime soon.

• Like 2

I don't bot, there are plenty of users who will help you out there. Instead, I review the code. It's good for learning experience and it allows me to offer improvements to where I see fit. If you want me to review the beta version, I won't mind at all--especially since I've lately been reworking my Clue Scroll Aid. I'm hoping to release an open-sourced version sometime soon.

Definitely going to send you a copy to review

Hey all those who are interested in this project; I have decided that I am going to wait for OSBot 2.0 to come (which is said to be very soon :D), then write this script in that api, so you get all the advantages of OSBot 2. This does not mean this project is going unworked!!!! For each clue, I have to basically do it it on my account, and I am averaging about 10 clues per day :). Expect this to be released the week of OSBot 2 (as all I have to do is port over my handler and other misc methods, which shouldn't be too hard).

Thanks for reading,

zScripz.