What does it take?

Basic

How your acting in the graphics section, is not the way to achieve a position like that. You have been hating on everyone, spaming/flaming. Try being respectful to people and helpful.

Yet I bet you doubt that you've talked to the other people involved. 

I am being helpful in the graphics section, and I'm the most active in it. 

I have NOT been hating on anyone, I gave compliments to toadfly and Darkz. But they chose to only target the bad things that I said about them, and not the good ones.

I haven't been spamming either? Honestly what are you on about with that remark. 

I assume you will get a Graphic Designer userrank by delivering high quality work and being helpful in a friendly way. I am sure you're trying to be helpful, Basic, but you come off as hostile. I often have the same problem.. I'm just too direct or frank.

An example. You're trying to be helpful, but because you're so direct and don't really express yourself in a way that's perceived as friendly, people think you're only there to flame them.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/2872-illuminati/#entry28870

Hell, this isn't even trying to help.. this is just a negative remark towards another graphic artist:

You ripped that emblem in the very back...

Edited by Gojira

I assume you will get a Graphic Designer userrank by delivering high quality work and being helpful in a friendly way. I am sure you're trying to be helpful, Basic, but you come off as hostile. I often have the same problem.. I'm just too direct or frank.

An example. You're trying to be helpful, but because you're so direct and don't really express yourself in a way that's perceived as friendly, people think you're only there to flame them.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/2872-illuminati/#entry28870

Hell, this isn't even trying to help.. this is just a negative remark towards another graphic artist:

I have nothing against him, I just stated that it wasn't his emblem to use.