5uck: Malicious content report!

Maxi

I liked him, he used us.. :[

Would it be possible to leech the source of his scripts and place it on the forums for everyone so they can learn from it and make new scripts using his methods?

The dude is gone anyway and he fucked everyone over, so I think this would be nice for everyone as his scripts are great

And I just bought 10M worth of bronze arrows which are now useless without insane ogres..

• Like 1

Can I please have my refund on the TWO druid scripts I bought? Yes I bought two of the same scripts because one was playing up and want a refund on both. I only realized today the cause because I thought it may of been something else

He basically took control of my computer, shutting it down when i had money in my inventory and took a total of 22m. He threatened me for my bank pin and said I give him it and he only wants my money (not items) which was a lie given I had 50m in items he would of obviously took that.

I had to reformat my computer not knowing what to do and have lost a lot of information, this is completely out of order.

Did this affect his Ogre Cage Ranging script too?

I liked him, he used us.. :[

Would it be possible to leech the source of his scripts and place it on the forums for everyone so they can learn from it and make new scripts using his methods?

The dude is gone anyway and he fucked everyone over, so I think this would be nice for everyone as his scripts are great

And I just bought 10M worth of bronze arrows which are now useless without insane ogres..

I feel you bro, bought tons of arrows too sad.png