Scrub's Trader

TheScrub

I know my sentences are in denial I am just naming some things that can happen after releasing your script.

I am happy to get some competition because it stimulates writing better scripts, like you said I have had enough time to work on my script to make it good.

But on the other hand, releasing your script for free will ruin the market on osrs not only for my script users but also for every other player selling/buying/merching in osrs. Prices will crash because so many users who do not understand the way to merch will have this script because it is free which will drasticly lower the prices of a lot of items.

It's nice of you to show that you care about this community and want to release good free scripts, but you should think about the consequences it will have on everyone playing osrs.

• Like 2

awesome I cant wait to try it out just wanted to let you know I support you 100 percent your doing a great thing for this website

Sweet super excited how did the test go?

testing the trader right now if everything looks good we can expect release in 1-2 days

the test's went alright even though it's buggy it didn't get scammed so that's a good thing but will need alot longer to make it perfect!