Offsite Scammers

BawsZ

Scammers from other communities should not be allowed on this community, it is stupid to allow someone that has scammed 1b somewhere to allow them on this forum..

you are just giving the scammer the chance to scam again which then makes you a part of their schemes as you give them that opportunity to do it.

YoloSwag69420, on 17 Nov 2013 - 3:35 PM, said:

if there is substantial proof they scammed on another forum the user should be perm banned from this forum

Current Supporties:

@Divica

@Violent

@ejamesc

@kellyann

@DoinYourMom

@vasilis

@tehbomb

@3lv3nz

@harrynoob

@Basic

@CantHackIt

@Nitrousek

@Maldesto

@jason

Edited by YoloSwag69420
  • Like 7

Scammers from other communities should not be allowed on this community, it is stupid to allow someone that has scammed 1b somewhere to allow them on this forum..

so you're saying you should be banned then because you've been banned from a ***bot and scythe as well lol......

mate are you retartet?

i said scammers should be banned

not banned people

idiot

you were banned for scamming on both sites dont call me an idiot because you know why you were banned. You scammed and you got banned simple as that mate.

rofl i know why i was banned?

plz try throw anything at me ill come back with proof that i didnt do it

Guest Falixus

I believe that if sufficient evidence was presented that the user in question has indeed scammed on another RuneScape community, then they should not be allowed here. Support. 

• Like 1