BETA v1.5.7 (RANDOMS BETA)

Maxi

Molly, stuck after cathcing the evil twin starts spamming the minimap to open the door, after I open the door manually, finishes the random.

NilesGilesMiles, activated but didn't do anything, had to solve it myself

Drilldemon, activated but didn't do anything, after I continued the dialogues and clicked the first exercise it continued

My Molly got threw to the machine and was then spinning the minimap i then turned off and on again and it comepleted it fine :|

• Developer

It's being found in dllhost.exe, where and what is that? It's not our bot, but dllhost.exe is only supposed to be in your system32 directory, not there. You must have a virus right there, because dllhost.exe not in system32 is for sure a virus. What is the list of scripts you have been running lately? Could we get a package zipped up from those. It could be there is something malicious in any of those scripts.

FUUUUCK!!!! SORRY, but I've just logged in, and BOOM, my hero is in varrock west bank(was in tree gnome stronghold before bot crash), lost 2k yew logs and rune hatchet. I can't believe link could do such thing. Is there any way to check from what IP my account was logged in? I've just logged in, forgot to check IP because I don't even thought that someone could steal my stuff, and now I don't know how to check it

SCRIPTS that I've used the past few days:

DarkFighter

AutoMiner [bANKING]

AIOWoodChopX2 - Seers version

Lyewchopper

[DarkAgility] First and most advanced agility training script for OSBot

150k+/Hr | Dat Planker | Supports All Logs

Edited by izomuli
  • Developer

FUUUUCK!!!! SORRY, but I've just logged in, and BOOM, my hero is in varrock west bank(was in tree gnome stronghold before bot crash), lost 2k yew logs and rune hatchet. I can't believe link could do such thing. Is there any way to check from what IP my account was logged in? I've just logged in, forgot to check IP because I don't even thought that someone could steal my stuff, and now I don't know how to check it

I've checked his script, it's clean so it can't be him. You must have been infected in some other way. What are the scripts you have been using for the past weeks, since you started to use OSBot? Let's carry on in a private conversation.

SCRIPTS that I've used the past few days:

DarkFighter

AutoMiner [bANKING]

AIOWoodChopX2 - Seers version

Lyewchopper

[DarkAgility] First and most advanced agility training script for OSBot

150k+/Hr | Dat Planker | Supports All Logs

I verified all these scripts as being clean. I reimbursed you with 800k.