The OSBot Scripting Group

Swizzbeat

The Beginning

With the demand for high quality bots on the rise, and the loss of many talented scripters, OSBot is in desperate need for people with an amplitude and desire to create working bots for the community. You could be that person. With only a simple knowledge of Java required to create simplistic bots for the average players use, making your own scripts is easy. The knowledge you gain from creating a script that enters the beta stages, and updating it continuously until it is flawless, not only gives a feeling of accomplishment but also benefits you with the education in one of the worlds largest programming languages.

Information

The goals of this group are as follows:

1. Provide the community with flawless, top quality scripts
  2. Expand our knowledge of the Java programming language
  3. Learn from other members
  4. Help other members out
  5. Create a supportive atmosphere for people interested in scripting
  6. Make friends and be apart of something great
  7. Have fun!

We will be working together on a multitude of projects based on what each group member would like to work on, and their current scripting knowledge. Inexperienced members will join together to create simple scripts such as a Goblin Killer, while the more experienced can work on projects such as an AIO Fighter, Script Factory, etc. Current projects can be viewed below, along with the members who are currently working on them.

Become A Member

There are absolutely no requirements for joining! Most of the time we will be chatting on Skype, so if you have it please add OSSwizzbeat and send me a message stating you would like to join the scripting group. I will add you to the group chat where we can work everything out, and you can converse with other members of the group.

Members

- @Swizzbeat

- @Dreamliner

- @zScripz

- @Silentness

- @HashPlant512

- @Gilgad

- Awaiting more!

Rules

As with every group rules are required. These are subject to change at any time and possibly without notice so be sure to check back regularly:

1. Absolutely no flaming
  2. Be courteous
  3. No Elitism
  4. Insulting others for lack of knowledge is not tolerated
  5. Everyone must refer to Swizzbeat as "Sexy"

Current Projects

Project #1: HQSClayMiner

- @Dreamliner

- I'll add others later once I figure out their forum names :P

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 1