[DENIED]Those who "quit" should be permabanned

zScripz

I've "left." But I still talk to some people. Who the hell do you think you are to even suggest such a thing?

This is an illegal site for illegal activities surrounding a not even popular game. Who are you?

You are a no one, who will remain a no one on this community. Keep that in mind as you download more scripts and slowly come to realize that OSBot is lagging behind every other bot available.

You have no idea who I am or what I have done kiddo. You judge your success in life over POPULARITY on a botting site. Now that, my friend, is the DEFINITION of pathetic.

Promoting are competitor????????? So to be cool another bot has to be made and we have to join it????????

Who said this is about another bot i just want to be cool.

Do you even know English?

Oh god, I really must have hit a new low to be so "pathetic." At least I'm not being a child that is upset because all his scripts will not be updated anymore because everyone is quitting. Where have you seen any advertising? Give us a link to prove this.

Yes and if I recall I said after a few days I will be gone forever, tomorrow is the day where you won't see me anymore, Friday at the latest.

I've "left." But I still talk to some people. Who the hell do you think you are to even suggest such a thing?

This is an illegal site for illegal activities surrounding a not even popular game. Who are you?

You are a no one, who will remain a no one on this community. Keep that in mind as you download more scripts and slowly come to realize that OSBot is lagging behind every other bot available.

You have no idea who I am or what I have done kiddo. You judge your success in life over POPULARITY on a botting site. Now that, my friend, is the DEFINITION of pathetic.

Promoting are competitor????????? So to be cool another bot has to be made and we have to join it????????

Oh god, I really must have hit a new low to be so "pathetic." At least I'm not being a child that is upset because all his scripts will not be updated anymore because everyone is quitting. Where have you seen any advertising? Give us a link to prove this.

Are you literally blind?

sWAG excobot for days and weeks, maybe months and years, You can have my sponsor so you can bot unlimited tabs, I'm sure Maxi/Laz would love to develop a bot for 3 people though.

• Like 2

Are you literally blind?

sWAG excobot for days and weeks, maybe months and years, You can have my sponsor so you can bot unlimited tabs, I'm sure Maxi/Laz would love to develop a bot for 3 people though.

Shakur isn't a mod. Also, that's a quote not a link. Can you even read?

Majority of what you say makes theoretical sence, however, it still has no reason to IP Ban those players, they affect you in no way possible, they are merely stating that they are stopping whatever contribution to the community so don't expect anything from us.

There is nothing against the rules about that, thus there shall be no ban. It is up to their digression to not log onto the website and look up things.

It would be unfair to IP ban a member due to the fact that he doesn't want to participate in the community any more.

This website has more than just scripts to it, there are markets for selling/buying accounts, IRL topics, guides, video's, you name it, it's got the lot.

As I said, majority of what you said makes sence IF they broke rules, but they didn't, and it SHOULDN'T affect you.