[DENIED]Those who "quit" should be permabanned

zScripz

Since some people (*COUGH shakurdashboard COUGH*) are having some trouble leaving after they quit, I think we should help them. An ip-ban will help them cleanse themself from OSBot, since they obviously are addicted to this site, seeing how much they are posting.

I am only talking about those who quit after the shitshow last week, as these are the people who are merely quitting for attention.

In addition, they are blatantly advertising a competitor, already against the rules.

Edited by zScripz

When random people get really angry at you making three posts after you tell everyone it'll be a few days before you leave you really know you've made something out of yourself, thanks for increasing my self-ego and confidence, I really appreciate the message but next time attempt not to be so butthurt about Dashboard and I helping the community for the better, I'd recommend talking to a doctor about those inner-demons.

Your friend and community oriented leader,

-Shakur

When random people get really angry at you making three posts after you tell everyone it'll be a few days before you leave you really know you've made something out of yourself, thanks for increasing my self-ego and confidence, I really appreciate the message but next time attempt not to be so butthurt about Dashboard and I helping the community for the better, I'd recommend talking to a doctor about those inner-demons.

Your friend and community oriented leader,

-Shakur

How are you helping out the community exactly? It seems to me all you're doing is adverting your bot and your stream

I've "left." But I still talk to some people. Who the hell do you think you are to even suggest such a thing?

This is an illegal site for illegal activities surrounding a not even popular game. Who are you?

You are a no one, who will remain a no one on this community. Keep that in mind as you download more scripts and slowly come to realize that OSBot is lagging behind every other bot available.

• Like 3

I've "left." But I still talk to some people. Who the hell do you think you are to even suggest such a thing?

This is an illegal site for illegal activities surrounding a not even popular game. Who are you?

You are a no one, who will remain a no one on this community. Keep that in mind as you download more scripts and slowly come to realize that OSBot is lagging behind every other bot available.

You have no idea who I am or what I have done kiddo. You judge your success in life over POPULARITY on a botting site. Now that, my friend, is the DEFINITION of pathetic.

Promoting are competitor????????? So to be cool another bot has to be made and we have to join it????????

Who said this is about another bot i just want to be cool.

Do you even know English?

Edited by zScripz