Random busting week 3

Maxi

• Developer

Dam wish I wouldn't of ran my bot before i went to school now because i didn't know it didn't do those randoms lol its probably stuck at home :/!

I have little reason to suspect that these randoms are not working however I had a minority of reports. What I'm saying is that I'm looking for these randoms for verification.

Dam wish I wouldn't of ran my bot before i went to school now because i didn't know it didn't do those randoms lol its probably stuck at home :/!

I have little reason to suspect that these randoms are not working however I had a minority of reports. What I'm saying is that I'm looking for these randoms for verification.

oh ok lol well if mines stuck I'll pm you details to fix it :D

• Developer

You are talking about the single click to continue option to be clicked on correct?

yes, that's it.

I've added a check for that, I hope that in practice it will not interfere with any scripts. In the past I've always told script writers to handle those themselves, mostly necessary in auto merchants, and scripters did. What kind of script are you running?

Hi everyone,

I'll be in need of accounts in randoms to fix a couple of them that have not been functioning properly or for which I want to have accounts to verify they don't work. The ones that I'm looking for are (note that I have not verified these not to be working, I'm simply looking for them for verification, I have little reason to believe they are not working properly):

• Freaky Forester
  • Maze
  • Bee Keeper
  • Mime
  • Prison Pete
  • Frog Cave
  • Surprise Exam
  • Molly
  • Lost & Found (Abyssal teleportation random)

If you have any other random that failed, please report with this format:

Random name:

What exactly did you notice that happened/didn't happen:

Media (if any):

You forgot 1, i just failed this 1 TWICE

Grave digger random. with the 6 graves you have to match to the skill.

You are talking about the single click to continue option to be clicked on correct?

yes, that's it.

I've added a check for that, I hope that in practice it will not interfere with any scripts. In the past I've always told script writers to handle those themselves, mostly necessary in auto merchants, and scripters did. What kind of script are you running?

That was some random oak cutter.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/22211-free-zaiatoakcutter-banking-ent-detection-nest-collection/

EDIT: Should probably be fixed with v1.7.59.

Random name:

Pinball

What exactly did you notice that happened/didn't happen:

Pinball random solver works perfectly.

However, setRunning(true) is broken.

If running is not enabled while stuck in that random, it will just click random spots within the Settings menu.

Edited by Stimpack