Random busting week 3

Maxi

• Developer

Hi everyone,

I'll be in need of accounts in randoms to fix a couple of them that have not been functioning properly or for which I want to have accounts to verify they don't work. The ones that I'm looking for are (note that I have not verified these not to be working, I'm simply looking for them for verification, I have little reason to believe they are not working properly):

• Freaky Forester
  • Maze
  • Bee Keeper
  • Mime
  • Prison Pete
  • Frog Cave
  • Surprise Exam
  • Molly fixed
  • Lost & Found (Abyssal teleportation random)
  • Strange Box fixed

If you have any other random that failed, please report with this format:

Random name:

What exactly did you notice that happened/didn't happen:

Media (if any):

• Like 3

Random name: Strange Box

What exactly did you notice that happened/didn't happen: Never really seen how this happens, but the bot will be logged out, then when I log back in there is around 20 or so boxes in the inventory. Sometimes it also is inside of another random such as the maze, and has the 20 or so boxes in the inventory

Media (if any):

• Developer

What exactly did you notice that happened/didn't happen: Never really seen how this happens, but the bot will be logged out, then when I log back in there is around 20 or so boxes in the inventory. Sometimes it also is inside of another random such as the maze, and has the 20 or so boxes in the inventory

Media (if any):

I'll need an account for this unless I'll get a strange box myself. So if you get any, drop me a pm.

• Like 1

Media (if any):

I'll need an account for this unless I'll get a strange box myself. So if you get any, drop me a pm.

sure thing

could you also look into how the bot does not start the random solver to complete the random at times, you can simply fix this by closing the tab of the bot then opening up another one and starting the script while it is in the random then it will activate the random and solve the random. But alot of my accounts end up messing up overnight by this

I have noticed that Prison Pete random event was successfully completed, but after completing it, and already after I was teleported back to where I was, it wouldn't continue the dialogue with Pete, so the event was never completed.

Just stood there for several hours, happened twice on 2 different accounts.