Community communication / developers plans?

darkxor

Dear Moderators & Administrators!

Are both Laz and Maxi dont answer phone calls, emails etc? I am sure you have ability to contact them. Did they say you something about the situation? Did you ever contact them?

Due to t**bot became updated in 4 hours, it will not take much time to developers to update OsBot i think.

Also, if OsBot have like 500 VIP members, it is 5k/mo earnings, plus some Sponsors, so 6+k/mo.

Do you really want to loose the time you putted into development of product? You can make high-quality bot and get earnings to 20k+/mo, or stop to develop and all your energies spent to OsBot project will become zero very fast.

There are several ppl who run tenth's of bots and can pay more than 10/50$/mo. BUT: there must be some profit for us to do so => developer contacts, some sort of fast support, implementing needed features.

Dont ignore the community please, and we will answer you with more earnings.

For example, in this situation it will be good to post thread in "News & Announcements", writing that you cannot get linked to developers and dont know what is going on. And update this thread some times a day committing that you try to get to developers and they are still don't answer. Or, they answer and won't update anything and dont know where will do.

Anyways, please designate the problem and let the community know what to expect.

• Like 1

We aren't ignoring you, we hear you, but we can't answer your questions.

The developers (atleast Laz is) are aware of the downtime, they will update the bot when they find themselves the time. So we are unable to give you any ETA.

As for the communication, the moderators can't contact the developers via text/phone. Only the admins have each other's phone numbers.

• Like 2

We aren't ignoring you, we hear you, but we can't answer your questions.

The developers (atleast Laz is) are aware of the downtime, they will update the bot when they find themselves the time. So we are unable to give you any ETA.

As for the communication, the moderators can't contact the developers via text/phone. Only the admins have each other's phone numbers.

1."Find themselves the time" & 2."Can't answer your questions"

- At the least they can give us reasons as to why they can't update it.

- WHY? Internet access is everywhere. Just log on and be open about the situation.

"Unable to give us ETA"

- This is a business. You're saying they don't know when they can give us a working product?

This is beginning to feel like a religion where I'm putting blind faith in hopes that something will change. There's no proper excuse as to why the chat hasn't been fixed yet either.

All in all, ridiculous.

Please send that message onto them. I

Dear Moderators & Administrators!

Are both Laz and Maxi dont answer phone calls, emails etc? I am sure you have ability to contact them. Did they say you something about the situation? Did you ever contact them?

Due to t**bot became updated in 4 hours, it will not take much time to developers to update OsBot i think.

Also, if OsBot have like 500 VIP members, it is 5k/mo earnings, plus some Sponsors, so 6+k/mo.

Do you really want to loose the time you putted into development of product? You can make high-quality bot and get earnings to 20k+/mo, or stop to develop and all your energies spent to OsBot project will become zero very fast.

There are several ppl who run tenth's of bots and can pay more than 10/50$/mo. BUT: there must be some profit for us to do so => developer contacts, some sort of fast support, implementing needed features.

Dont ignore the community please, and we will answer you with more earnings.

For example, in this situation it will be good to post thread in "News & Announcements", writing that you cannot get linked to developers and dont know what is going on. And update this thread some times a day committing that you try to get to developers and they are still don't answer. Or, they answer and won't update anything and dont know where will do.

Anyways, please designate the problem and let the community know what to expect.

It's not that they can't, it's that they don't have time. @Laz is busy with school. I think @Maxi has been kidnapped again... and @Zach, I have no idea. They put their real life priorities over making money. However OSBot is a company from what I am aware of, which is quite disappointing based on how they are performing. Money is not their main concern, so this doesn't mean much to them. @Laz wrote a thread about his situation within the last 10 days; it is not in the News section, so you will have to search for it.

• 4 weeks later...