Any Fix to OSBot Forum Loading Error

GoldenGates

I have a problem I open my client and log in then I open a new tab and all it says in the script at the bottom is (loading client) is therea way to fix that? I opened it and had it sit there for 2-3 hours and nothing new happend! What should I do? If there's and answer for this problem?

You need to restart your bot.

You may have to do this a few times.

I have a problem I open my client and log in then I open a new tab and all it says in the script at the bottom is (loading client) is therea way to fix that? I opened it and had it sit there for 2-3 hours and nothing new happend! What should I do? If there's and answer for this problem?

Now it loads but when I or the bot logs my account in the client closes? What is this? What do I do?

Now it loads but when I or the bot logs my account in the client closes? What is this? What do I do?

I'm sorry I can't help you with this. I know a lot of users are experiencing it. Try rebooting your PC, reinstalling Java/Osbot.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this. I know a lot of users are experiencing it. Try rebooting your PC, reinstalling Java/Osbot.