Almost here!

GoldenGates

I would've done it free but that's not allowed. I'm yet to decide on a firm price.

you could do .01 cents thats not free tongue.png but in all honesty I feel this way if you make a good script that runs flawlessly you should be able to get some money in return for your efforts  so I say you sell it 5-10+

when will this be released if it is I want to try it, does it have record path walking and how does it interact with objects?

Edited by peter123456

I would've done it free but that's not allowed. I'm yet to decide on a firm price.

Idk i kinda lol'd at that part cause your supposed to be able to give any script away for free as you created it

But the admins know it will screw there profit margins over cause many people will be making there own, so they had to add a loop hole in biggrin.png

If they would have allowed it to be free, that would have shown they weren't greedy, (not saying it should be free) (just saying they wont ALLOW you to make it free loooool) and i guess that only applies to this script?

Just make a post saying if script is to fking awesome and to advanced, it can't be free, otherwise back off? lol

side note: Good job ;p idk who stole what or who made it tbh, but you seem to be the one finishing it so.... GJtongue.png

Idk i kinda lol'd at that part cause your supposed to be able to give any script away for free as you created it

But the admins know it will screw there profit margins over cause many people will be making there own, so they had to add a loop hole in biggrin.png

If they would have allowed it to be free, that would have shown they weren't greedy, (not saying it should be free) (just saying they wont ALLOW you to make it free loooool) and i guess that only applies to this script?

Just make a post saying if script is to fking awesome and to advanced, it can't be free, otherwise back off? lol

side note: Good job ;p idk who stole what or who made it tbh, but you seem to be the one finishing it so.... GJtongue.png

A competition script like this is a good thing for the consumers because it'll push (hopefully) the other scripter to improve their script. I think for a while that was shown via the nature runecrafting scripts.

They also imposed a similar restriction on Dashboard, he wanted to make it an x low price and the admins said no and he had to make it x price although it seems like they have let him lower the price.