Graphic Designer Rank

Jordan

I don't really support either of these. There is a graphics section already and whatever gfx designers could do in that private section, they can do in the public section. If you don't want your work public, PM or use Skype. There is no point of giving gfx designers power since mods can already do that. It would be similar to giving official scripters power in the script related section; not really needed. That is just what I think.

I agree with this.

But I think it would be nice to see a private section just for the gfx designers so they can share their works.

I know all u said is to help the community, but you shouldn't have more power when you're a graphic designer..Mods can handle this.

We're taking care of our section... 

Scripters aren't mods of their section, so why should gfx designers. With that being said, only gfx designers will be able to visit that private section, so it'd be pointless to give every person mod abilities. Also, it isn't like mods can't handle moving your threads.

I don't really support either of these. There is a graphics section already and whatever gfx designers could do in that private section, they can do in the public section. If you don't want your work public, PM or use Skype. There is no point of giving gfx designers power since mods can already do that. It would be similar to giving official scripters power in the script related section; not really needed. That is just what I think.

I agree with this.

But I think it would be nice to see a private section just for the gfx designers so they can share their works.

I know all u said is to help the community, but you shouldn't have more power when you're a graphic designer..Mods can handle this.

Scripters aren't mods of their section, so why should gfx designers. With that being said, only gfx designers will be able to visit that private section, so it'd be pointless to give every person mod abilities. Also, it isn't like mods can't handle moving your threads.

You're comparing 2 totally different user groups. :fp:

I agree with this.

You're comparing 2 totally different user groups. :fp:

I am aware of that; I am comparing gfx designers to scripters and to mods.

I support the section idea but I think that giving every graphic designer mod powers in the graphics section is going to cause trouble. Not every designer shares the same opinion, so their judgement is going to be different. I'm assuming the number of graphic designers will be more than 10. So all of them going over the same section will most likely cause conflicts to occur regularly simply because of the fact that there will be too many of them eventually, whereas appointing one or two graphic moderators would also make sure everything gets taken care of without any problems.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...