Yugods druid killer

Yugod

Well, saying i'm disappointed with the utter lack of originality would be a drastic understatement here. You have essentially re-wrote my script to perform exactly the same task, in exactly the same manor. Wow.

Had this been in a location such as tav, or even yanille, I would have backed and supported you 110% of the way on this and wouldn't even have added your location into my script so it wouldn't hurt yours. 

It's frustrating to me to see scriptwriters in competition with one another instead of staying new and inventive and bringing new scripts and projects to the community instead of re-writing already flawless ones. 

This script is almost an exact mirror of Insane Druids minus a handful of features. Nothing new, nothing better, just a copy.

Want to continue to re-write my script? Go for it! Have a ball! Just know one thing, any respect I had for you is gone. 

-5uck

Lol you have not even see it perform, if you simply replied when i wanted to tell you stuff, or actually replied and fixed any of the bug reports... I wouldn't have started rewriting my t**bot script to osbot.

So yah, ive had this script before you even wrote it here. Just not at OSBot itself. Gave yours a chance... And the dissapointing part here, was your script. No offense... But as your starting to throw trash, you can expect some back mate.

Long proggies don't mean something can not be improved.

Edited by Yugod

Well if u had it for so long how come it still isnt flawless but u advertise it as such, ur the trash coder here just tryin to make ez money instead of taking time to create your own quality script.. Once again gl LMAO badmouthing a script peeps got over 100hrs proggies an 1st tester of yours reported random teleporting at a certain hp + multiple other bugs im sure at least his script gains you xp why doesnt yours.. how long you been workin on it again?? Cheers bud

It was on a different bot.

Half the stuff you wrote does not even make sense. I think you got your facts mixed up.

Want me to repeat is once more for you? I had this script on a different bot, starts with tri, but well since that bot is shit i moved here. Tried his script. Was dissapointed it malfunctioned and stuff like walking.

You telling me people reported my script teleporting at random hp???? How???? Since i did not release it yet what so ever. Ive been converting so far for like 2 days and ive been running it whole concerting and rewriting stuff i didnt like.

I habe not released mine to anyone yet, so dont talk bull when you have no idea what im talking about. Move on kid and learn to read.

Get your stuff straight man wtf?

Lol leecher move on please.

Edited by Yugod

For those who are interested:

Finished the auto detection of gear on start and the full on range support.

Range support is also auto detected on start up. Depending if you have arrows on or not.

Has a deathwalk that i am still perfecting and has the flawless walk away and then world hop method which is optional.

Food is optional in GUI and the amount of the food.

So far the edgyville is flawless and i have ran it for over 6 hours. Which i had to stop it cause i did a few tweaks. Will leave it overnight and hopefully will have a nice proggie tomorrow for you all.

Just a small update on the progress.

Due to irl issue i ran into this is a bit delayed then promised.

4PuwC.png

Edited by Yugod

Was planning on releasing this tonight on the SDN....

However i had a few issues here and there and i want it to be flawless before you all get to test it!

It will be free for a week.

Gonna be out tomorrow hopefully depending on how the testing goes over night.

After that it will be 7,99 one time and 3,99 monthly!

At the moment the bot will loot ALL the herbs...

Would you guys like a option where you can select just some herbs for it to loot? IN MY OPINION THIS IS A HIGHER BAN RATE!

As you can't know what herb it is, until you identify it.... And only bots know by the code of the herbs..... (I REPEAT IN MY OPINION THIS IS A HIGHER BANRATE).

Still wanna know if you guys would like a choice..

Edited by Yugod

However i had a few issues here and there and i want it to be flawless before you all get to test it!

Would you guys like a option where you can select just some herbs for it to loot? IN MY OPINION THIS IS A HIGHER BAN RATE!

As you can't know what herb it is, until you identify it.... And only bots know by the code of the herbs..... (I REPEAT IN MY OPINION THIS IS A HIGHER BANRATE).

Be original man there's already one in the sdn and that one I have bought my self and have over 50 hour proggies with it.

There's a lot of scripts we don't have ATM and we neeeeeeed like a rune soduko,gdk, and an aio agility.

• Like 1

Be original man there's already one in the sdn and that one I have bought my self and have over 50 hour proggies with it.

There's a lot of scripts we don't have ATM and we neeeeeeed like a rune soduko,gdk, and an aio agility.

Too bad you're not goldengates. Otherwise you could script and make one of those.

Theres nothing wrong with competition.. Shouldnt have a single market for a script. It inspires innovation and flawlessness of scripts. And to Yugod I'd say send this script to admins so that they can test. It will speed up the process with active feedback from them and not just yourself :)

Hmm... Why get upset? If i launch this, it doesnt mean you loose the one you bought... Also doesn't mean you are obligated to buy mine.

I don't get you all.

You are using a product, which in my opinion is ok but can be better. Yet i announce that a alternative is coming... And you all go emo on the idea?

I understand that 5uck is mad, its gonna cost him possible sales perhaps, if people choose mine over his.

However from all the others, WTF? Be glad an alternative is coming... Means not all the other people botting there do EXACTLY the same as you do and loot EXACTLY the same and attack EXACTLY the same and react to stuff EXACTLY the same. Even with a lot of offset, it ends up being the same as there is only so much you can make "random". However 2 different scripters, is probably quite different reactions to stuff.

EDIT:

Too bad you're not goldengates. Otherwise you could script and make one of those.

Theres nothing wrong with competition.. Shouldnt have a single market for a script. It inspires innovation and flawlessness of scripts. And to Yugod I'd say send this script to admins so that they can test. It will speed up the process with active feedback from them and not just yourself smile.png

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT ^^^^

It will be free for a small amount of time. So i can get it fully flawless and have a large group testing with me. Ofcourse it will need approval of the admins first for it to be placed in the SDN. When i feel its payment ready, it will be paid.

Edited by Yugod