Dubai's Wilderness Slayer [COMING SOON]

dubai

Dubai's Wilderness Slayer

------------------------------------------------------------

Start anywhere after configuring settings with food in inventory

-Smart invent detection onstart (Will determine what food to use and restores inventory identically on death)

-Checks slayer task

-Gets a new task if you don't have one

-Fast travels to mobs and completes slayer task

-Smart multi-threaded eating handler (Knows what hp to eat depending on food)

-Set task specific gear and weapons

-Set loot options(Loot all or add individual items to loot, Can also bank after a Larren's key is looted)

-Anti PK (Will attempt to fight back against pkers)

-Snare & Log (Will attempt to snare pkers and stand under them to log out)

-Safe Breaks (leave the wilderness before taking breaks)

-World Hopper (Will attempt to hop worlds if bot spots a player nearby while in wild)

gui-Wilderness-Slayer-ezgif-com-video-to

COMING SOON

Looking for early feedback/feature suggestions

Edited by dubai
Added current features to post

11 minutes ago, Fanny said:

Talk about diving in at the deep end! Slayer, wow!

Curious why there is a list of tasks, that is all but interface looks good

So you can choose what gear loadout to use for specific tasks, the script will change gear depending on the settings set for that task. You can also choose to use protection prayers for specific tasks only :)

4 hours ago, dubai said:

So you can choose what gear loadout to use for specific tasks, the script will change gear depending on the settings set for that task. You can also choose to use protection prayers for specific tasks only :)

Damn, you really thought of everything! I am expecting a masterpiece of a script here :D

Perhaps a way to individually manipulate the gear for each task? So you can set a "blanket" gear layout, but high level stuff you might want rune arrows, whereas low level you might want iron or something? Also, dunno if wildy slayer has any of those annoying tasks like where you have to "salt" slugs and stuff to kill them? Might need handling

Edited by Fanny

40 minutes ago, Fanny said:

Damn, you really thought of everything! I am expecting a masterpiece of a script here :D

Perhaps a way to individually manipulate the gear for each task? So you can set a "blanket" gear layout, but high level stuff you might want rune arrows, whereas low level you might want iron or something? Also, dunno if wildy slayer has any of those annoying tasks like where you have to "salt" slugs and stuff to kill them? Might need handling

It's taken a long time to get this far (hence why I've been so quiet lol)

That's actually a good idea though, more individualized task gearing, I might make some of the features automatic though like if you have to salt anything (Idk if wildy tasks have these things either tbh(I don't think they do?) I've only played with the tasks you see in the list but also I haven't tested every single task in that list yet (Keep getting low level tasks on my pure)

I do want to add CLI support so I didn't want it to crazy.

Oh I also want to add automatic ironman mode detection so it wont loot other peoples items if you're an ironman etc.

44 minutes ago, dubai said:

Oh I also want to add automatic ironman mode detection so it wont loot other peoples items if you're an ironman etc.

Yeah this one has puzzled me a bit, how you would actually determine whether it is your loot or not

For the gear thing, you've got the setup already, so I guess you have an instance of a Gear class for each task? In which case you can just modify the interface to allow setting gear on a per task basis (or just selecting the melee/magic/ranged which will use the default melee/magic/ranged gear

47 minutes ago, dubai said:

I do want to add CLI support so I didn't want it to crazy.

Maybe I missed something, CLI osbot?

8 hours ago, Fanny said:

Yeah this one has puzzled me a bit, how you would actually determine whether it is your loot or not

Few different ways of doing this, I believe I seen something in the API that can checkIsPlayerIronman() or something similar, otherwise if target npc == dead conditional sleep isLootAvailableAtTargetNpcLocation() or something. Along with a failsafe check if you can't loot something or "You are an Ironman and stand alone" appears in chatbox = add that loot to a list of unlootable items and continue with loop

8 hours ago, Fanny said:

For the gear thing, you've got the setup already, so I guess you have an instance of a Gear class for each task? In which case you can just modify the interface to allow setting gear on a per task basis (or just selecting the melee/magic/ranged which will use the default melee/magic/ranged gear

Yeah that's bascially how it works but you can only choose to change into your 'range, melee, range' gear, as aposed to having a setup for individual tasks.

8 hours ago, Fanny said:

Maybe I missed something, CLI osbot?

Yeah so OSBot has CLI support on some scripts for gold farmers to launch bots through command line instances (Less cpu running clients) and you can host the client on a cloud server and run bots through the command line or something like that (I've never done this but I can see the benefits)

Edited by dubai

9 hours ago, dubai said:

Few different ways of doing this, I believe I seen something in the API that can checkIsPlayerIronman() or something similar, otherwise if target npc == dead conditional sleep isLootAvailableAtTargetNpcLocation() or something. Along with a failsafe check if you can't loot something or "You are an Ironman and stand alone" appears in chatbox = add that loot to a list of unlootable items and continue with loop

Yeah makes sense, did a similar thing for mining script where it takes the rock location, then repeatedly checks the for the same rock object at that location to determine if it is mined

I imagine this might cause some difficulty if the NPC is moving at time of death

In a separate thread you could:

Update list of area loot within 14 tiles of player repeatedly, with (timeFirstSeen, location, lootID)

Update the location of the NPC repeatedly on loop, as soon as there is no NPC to check, record that as the final death location + 2 tile radius

Filter the correct loot out of the area loot using time and location

Still going to need the ironman check though

The part I don't get is stuff like bones. 2 bones drop ontop of eachother, how do you separate them? Do they have like a groundItemID? or just itemID?

9 hours ago, dubai said:

Yeah so OSBot has CLI support on some scripts for gold farmers to launch bots through command line

Wow that's for some serious botting! I'm just a casual lol

2 hours ago, Fanny said:

Yeah makes sense, did a similar thing for mining script where it takes the rock location, then repeatedly checks the for the same rock object at that location to determine if it is mined

I imagine this might cause some difficulty if the NPC is moving at time of death

In a separate thread you could:

Update list of area loot within 14 tiles of player repeatedly, with (timeFirstSeen, location, lootID)

Update the location of the NPC repeatedly on loop, as soon as there is no NPC to check, record that as the final death location + 2 tile radius

Filter the correct loot out of the area loot using time and location

Still going to need the ironman check though

The part I don't get is stuff like bones. 2 bones drop ontop of eachother, how do you separate them? Do they have like a groundItemID? or just itemID?

Wow that's for some serious botting! I'm just a casual lol

I'm so annoyed that I can't find the playerIsIronman() in the API... I literally must've been dreaming about osbot api lmfao... between OSBot scripting and cryptography at uni I'm starting to go crosseyed >.>

I think the easiest thing would be the chat dialogue check, if "You can't loot this item" appears in last chatbox message than add that item to a list of excluded loot. I did something similar for another script and didn't find it that hard to get around.

1 hour ago, dubai said:

I think the easiest thing would be the chat dialogue check, if "You can't loot this item" appears in last chatbox message than add that item to a list of excluded loot. I did something similar for another script and didn't find it that hard to get around.

I think that might lead to bot-like behaviour of checking loot that obviously isn't your own though, thats all

I imagine you can just check if the helmet icon exists in the chatbox somehow? Even after searching though I can't determine how this would be done

1 hour ago, dubai said:

between OSBot scripting and cryptography

Cryptography sounds fun, what are you learning about? 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

/*
     * 0 = normal 1 = ironman 2 = ultimate ironman 3 = hardcore ironman 4 = group
     * ironman 5 = hardcore group ironman 6 = unranked group ironman
     */
    public int getAccountType() {
        return getBitMask(499, 5, 3);
    }

That is way simplier than I expected it to be

9 hours ago, Czar said:

It is just a config:

/*
     * 0 = normal 1 = ironman 2 = ultimate ironman 3 = hardcore ironman 4 = group
     * ironman 5 = hardcore group ironman 6 = unranked group ironman
     */
    public int getAccountType() {
        return getBitMask(499, 5, 3);
    }

Czar coming in to save the day once again😝

10 hours ago, Fanny said:

Cryptography sounds fun, what are you learning about? 

I'm not sure fun is the right word when it comes to cryptography haha but I'm learning about ciphers and encryption, such as the Vigenére cipher (One of the easier ones)