Who Am I?

Skuffs

You've clicked the thread out of curiosity and It seems like you wonder who I am? 

To tell you the truth im a nobody.. well not only until i network amd create Friends within the Botting Niche of runescape 

Anyways name is Skuffs

I decided to get into botting to create an alt account and came to the realization hey I could benefit from this if I Upscale..

First I am trialing out specific money makers in game to find where I may benefit and i came to the realization that combat is the way to go, so that's where I am currently headed, 

I have currently been botting for 4 days, learnt about breaks and have setup a schedule, this may be a bit much play time but my bot has played 3 days and been in runescape for 4 days with no bans yet, I read somewhere it's wise to level up other skills to make an account look much more realistic which I have done, proud to say its still running so I currently I am finding the right premium scripts for my destination before I decide to setup and scale

Just to note this is not to become a gold Farmer, but rather to Supply a main with gold and at the same time grow account that might have the potential to be sold on at later dates, 

If you have read this far your a real one! Thank you, I am open to networking and friendships, just no weird stuff okay.. haha 

Well that's all from me, hope to see yall around the forums and possibly servers

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Welcome to the community, you picked the best bot to start with, we scripters here are always improving our scripts and adding new features ;D

Thank you Czar! It is very nice to meet you :D

I noticed that the scripters here are always consistent and friendly towards other members they are always looking for feedback for improvment too! Hands down I couldn't have chosen a better place to settle, 

I'm Truly happy to be here and apart of the OSbot Community, so far my experience has been Great! Hands down I would Reccomend OSbot to others!

5 Days Grinding No Bans WOOT!

4 hours ago, Buttons said:

Welcome to the community, join some of the scripters discords and join the fun.

Thank you buttons! 

I have checked out a couple Scripters Discords some are insightful as well as entertaining at the same time,

I am loving the community so far as well as the networking factor,

Do you know any additional servers that may be worth while as a newbie here :D

i appreciate the welcome 😊

19 hours ago, Skuffs said:

Thank you buttons! 

I have checked out a couple Scripters Discords some are insightful as well as entertaining at the same time,

I am loving the community so far as well as the networking factor,

Do you know any additional servers that may be worth while as a newbie here :D

i appreciate the welcome 😊

The OSBot discord is a great place to start,

Czars discord https://discord.com/invite/5Gas5SE2fS

Khals server https://discord.com/invite/zAyPZMg

There are a bunch of other communities made by other scripters like WackyJacky, Clayplug, etc, but they are not used as often, you can also join communities for proxies like Darmello https://discord.gg/ysbDG2ydc9

Proxies are a key point in botting if you want to scale at larger levels, or even small levels.

Are you interested in making your own scripts?

Edited by Buttons

2 hours ago, Buttons said:

The OSBot discord is a great place to start,

Czars discord https://discord.com/invite/5Gas5SE2fS

Khals server https://discord.com/invite/zAyPZMg

There are a bunch of other communities made by other scripters like WackyJacky, Clayplug, etc, but they are not used as often, you can also join communities for proxies like Darmello https://discord.gg/ysbDG2ydc9

Proxies are a key point in botting if you want to scale at larger levels, or even small levels.

Are you interested in making your own scripts?

Nicee I'm currently a members as well as a customer of both khal and czar I'm guessing I have found the two best places on discord so far, 

I ha e looking into proxies a little but I'm curious about proxies a little, what's the point compared to a home network if your just botting one account for now, 

Potentially in the future I will scale/need proxies so I guess I should learn a bit about how they can help me, 

Ah I'm completely noob when it comes to programming languages and havnt thought about creating my own scripts 😅

22 hours ago, Skuffs said:

Nicee I'm currently a members as well as a customer of both khal and czar I'm guessing I have found the two best places on discord so far, 

I ha e looking into proxies a little but I'm curious about proxies a little, what's the point compared to a home network if your just botting one account for now, 

Potentially in the future I will scale/need proxies so I guess I should learn a bit about how they can help me, 

Ah I'm completely noob when it comes to programming languages and havnt thought about creating my own scripts 😅

Proxies are just for scaling operations, if you are only using 1-2 bots then home IP is fine, Most people use proxies after home IP anyway, bot an account to a good standing and then put it on a proxy and abuse the shit out of it and when it gets banned claim someone else had access to it.