US Government/NWO/October1st

bigjubbs

Lol, don't forget your number 1# consumer and producer. We supply your dinner. Ggwp

Don't forget the only 2 buildings in the USA to serve only organic food is the white house and then the World health organization..do you know pringles have cancer causing agents just like 85+ of the worlds resources that we ingest. do you forget the whitehouse was destroyed back in 1812 by canadians im almost positiv4e.

Your posts contain cancer.

• Like 1

I like how you all still continue to just try to bring me down, you all say the same thing, you and all ur brainwashed friends. Ok i type like this your an idiot oh my fucking god it iis you're. YOU still understood it stop trying to point the smallest thing wrong just to look smart. shut the fuck up with how i spell, if i spelled wrong you wouldnt have a clue what i was saying and wouldnt keep replying.

The US Government is corrupt beyond belief, but I don't believe that some sort of national government plot is taking place.

It's just a minor impasse, and it's happened before.

I don't trust the government at all, but to think that they are trying to turn it into some sort of Nazi Germany (no offense intended) is a bit far-fetched IMO.

• Like 1

interesting because some of what this canadian guy says is true. The goverment shutdown is most likely a coverup of something else. I know this because in the past in obamas term he has came up with scandals that the public media  displays while he passes laws for the nsa, or health care. The fact is obama is actualy a socailist, and him being the anticrist is debatable i dont personaly believe that.

• Like 1

The US Government is corrupt beyond belief, but I don't believe that some sort of national government plot is taking place.

It's just a minor impasse, and it's happened before.

I don't trust the government at all, but to think that they are trying to turn it into some sort of Nazi Germany (no offense intended) is a bit far-fetched IMO.

Okay thank you for a civil reply, The fact i think that the government is trying to turn into to (Nazi Germany) is because Fema, Fema is for people who don't have jobs ( for the most part ) they get brought in to detention facilities. "JailHome" lets say. Most  FEMA camps are infact linked by railroad. Weird.. Also whats weird is that theres barbwire to the max all pointing downwards INSIDE the camp so nobody is allowed out.. and when you go to the front door of the facility if u find one there is no entrance no questions.. then around back a few blocks in the forest and u got millions of plastic coffin like boxes with lids also to fit 3 human bodies inside them. adult ones.

If you look up the dates of world events that have happened or "acts of terrorism" there will most likely somewhere along the lines be something else dramatic happened. like I think on the day of boston bombings.. obama sent out weapons to syria lol.. there is an al-queda  school in the us for strictly al queda people, they learn what they do back home. funded by US GOVT. lol but yet they are terrorists we learn!! and then also christians are terrorists in the USA lol. Guys if you want to talk to me about it I have the information, Speak to me don't get mad speak. Talking goes along way.

The US government is so fucking corrupt, but why put the blame on Obama and call him Hitler? Just because this country is so fucking bad doesn't mean its the presidents fault. He took over after Bush! Fucking Bush! Did you really think it would be EASY to fix the country after Bush fucked it up? Do you think it would be better if Mitt Romney took over? He only cares about the rich, he would make it even worse. I think after Obama 19% more people had jobs. So fuck you, you ignorant, unintelligent moron. I hate people like you. You act if as everything is so EASY. Anyways, the USA is a shit country, and we all know that. But don't blame Obama. A good place to live right now is in Denmark or Sweden. I am Swedish, but I live in the USA. Sweden has been the on the top 10 list of happiest countries for quite a while now. So, next time just don't say anything about politics.

Panties in a knot. couldn't of said it in a properly fashion. im trying to be civil. I take your opinion, i brush it off i don't believe what you have to say, its ok

I agree with what you say (from what ive researched too) but its all about the US, i live in the UK, i wonder whats going on behind closed doors here :/

• Like 1

Might be much corruption in USA but same can be said about nearly every other country, including Canada, nowadays most country's operate as a corporation, with a single goal of increasing profits no matter the cost, even if it means having to topple an opposing country's government and burning their oil.

A good start would be minding our own business and not boss around smaller country's, creating a new pointless war every 5 years or so to justify the billions we spend on our military.

Also fyi the British burnt down the white house in 1812, not Canadians. tongue.png

Panties in a knot. couldn't of said it in a properly fashion. im trying to be civil. I take your opinion, i brush it off i don't believe what you have to say, its ok

I agree with what you say (from what ive researched too) but its all about the US, i live in the UK, i wonder whats going on behind closed doors here :/

did you hear about the UK privacy act?? to censor out all foreign websites or something like that??? (now i know your thinking yay jagex is uk based) haha just kidding. but im serious about the privacy act

Might be much corruption in USA but same can be said about nearly every other country, including Canada, nowadays most country's operate as a corporation, with a single goal of increasing profits no matter the cost, even if it means having to topple an opposing country's government and burning their oil.

A good start would be minding our own business and not boss around smaller country's, creating a new pointless war every 5 years or so to justify the billions we spend on our military.

Also fyi the British burnt down the white house in 1812, not Canadians. tongue.png

Yes canada is corrupt also but we provide a smaller population with a bigger mass of land.. #1 for that i believe not sure though.. And yes everything is  corporate.. almost nothing succeeds without it being a corporation in todays economy.. 

only 3 banks in the world arent owned by Rothchilds its mangled man..

Adn i thought it was british and some canadians for some reason no clue why