alfonso scammed my account

alast

this guy scammed my account he dmed me in the server selling accounts he said 180 mil so i said would you wanna trade accounts for my muted main thats about 1700 total level i let him login and i asked him for the password he said i had to give him my bank pin first i said no i wanna login to the account first to make sure its legit so i eventually gave him the bank pin then he changed my account into a jagex account and changed the email and password and didnt give me the password for the account he was selling there was about 50 mil gold total in items and 20 mil in gold i figured if he scams the 20 mil its fine i can recover it i was gonna sell it to him and not recover it because i dont wanna scam but he changed it into a jagex account so i have no way of taking it back it says no jagex email found when i try to recover it it says jagex account imported showing he made it into a jagex account then when i recover it it says jagex account not found i was just trying to find a account to buy because my main was perm muted and i didnt know if he wanted to buy it since it was permed anyway ive been wanting to get a new account where i can talk and he dmed me and i just kind of jumped on it being stupid if anyone can help me out with a account possibly or a good deal someone thats legit but also ban this guy from the discord and from the forum hes a scammer.

JAGEX ACCOUNT NOT FOUND
We couldn't find a Jagex Account using the email address you entered.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 211107.png

He dmed me aswell. Knew he's a scammer. Offered accounts, Max cb 70-80 base stats, all quests done, and he asked 230m, max cb med 140m. ;D I asked why he's selling with so low price, " They were beads that I trained with my time so I would like to sell them so that someone else can have fun with them. I dont want to lose them in botting because they have a lot time invested in them."  @Fruity He's still in ur dc-server.