Report abelytoox

I bought service from abelytoox doing rc from 63-96, i payed 200m and 2k total account , so that he MANUALY train on my main account that is almost maxed in all, i told nice 4x times please dont bot on it this account means alot to me,today i woke up to log in account is banned..never had bad experince on osbot in 10 years so far but this ruined my day..i want full refund in gp, the account that is total max is ruined we cant fix that..

Abel is member here 7 years i thought in that time people undrstand some things here...

https://prnt.sc/wYK3c15RuzmF

account also got real word trade perma ban, as of today 12.6...that means he transfered items with flaged accounts..

Edited by jesenican

23 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Your acc is temp banned, not perm.  We can't prove who botted and who did it.

i got screen shots of service done by this guy? he was only one loged into my account, 10 years owning account and i let one person use it and i get ban? im not idiot to bot account that is total max in all,plus account got totaly locked now i cant even reclaim it back..if you want picutres il provide whole conversation ,but if you wana defend this guy go ahead i wont be the only one he provides fake service

@jesenican fact is, we cannot prove who botted the account. You have post history stating you did 200M crafting xp on an account using a mouse recorder which is still botting.

Additionally, the ban for RWT can be a ban for having services done. It's impossible for us to know what caused that ban.

image.png?ex=666edf05&is=666d8d85&hm=920d1f52bb621c1fbaabbcfa1a43dbae0470b7f601563f5effaf388211f2aa15&

5 hours ago, jesenican said:

plus account got totaly locked now i cant even reclaim it back

If the account is locked, you may be able to ask the OO if you purchased this account to recover it for you. If not, then it's unfortunate but the risk you assumed when paying for a service.

• Like 1

@jesenican I can see that the service has not been completed by looking up the account on the high scores. You also stated that you logged in to see that the account is banned.

On 6/11/2024 at 5:07 AM, jesenican said:

today i woke up to log in account is banned

So did you log into the account before the service was completed?

Also, because the service has not been completed and it's clear that @abelytoox would be aware of this, was there a conversation about the ban between you two?

15 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@jesenican I can see that the service has not been completed by looking up the account on the high scores. You also stated that you logged in to see that the account is banned.

So did you log into the account before the service was completed?

Also, because the service has not been completed and it's clear that @abelytoox would be aware of this, was there a conversation about the ban between you two?

yesy its my word agains his,but i didnt play account long time just got no time anymor,he was first one playing it in loong time...but yea i undrstand cant prove this..im just mad because i know he will do it probly again to sombody else who requested to do it manualy not boting service..i told him i want refund  he stated he didnt bot its some kind of bug because he trained in high popualted bot area lol, i didnt reply nothing because its obvious he wont admit it and wont refund, as you can see he wont even reply here

10 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@jesenican

can you show me the TOS you agreed to and the agreement for the service? Your post history says you were asking for 85 but this report says the service was for 96 runecrafting.

yes ofcourse, we agreed on discord for more, i send screen shot https://prnt.sc/AaGmZYMwU-tp https://prnt.sc/m-Mi3WucbhQy https://prnt.sc/zDVmKcitHm09

in these 3 pictures we agreed he continue order till 96 in exchange for 200m+ 2k total account i gave him ( i reclaimed account back after ban)

Ok to summarize what I can tell are these things.

1. The customer had been logging into the account during the service.
  2. The account had been given a temp ban for botting.
  3. The account had been given a temp ban for RWT.

Given these details, the following is where I stand:

1. We cannot prove who botted the account or if the account was given a false ban.
  2. We cannot prove the reason for the RWT ban. It's very possible that was for purchasing a service.
  3. Given that the customer had been logging into the account during the service, this is grounds for service termination and because of this, no refund is due.

Please let me know if there is anything I have missed here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Ok to summarize what I can tell are these things.

1. The customer had been logging into the account during the service.
  2. The account had been given a temp ban for botting.
  3. The account had been given a temp ban for RWT.

Given these details, the following is where I stand:

1. We cannot prove who botted the account or if the account was given a false ban.
  2. We cannot prove the reason for the RWT ban. It's very possible that was for purchasing a service.
  3. Given that the customer had been logging into the account during the service, this is grounds for service termination and because of this, no refund is due.

Please let me know if there is anything I have missed here.

Didnt know you cant log in during service he didnt mention that first time i hear that,we even talked so i log in to search GOTR chest for rewards till i get needle then he stop and swap to blood runes, but all good just wont use service here anymor, cuz this guy is "trusted user" with high rating and he botted on my account,yes i cant prove it..thanks for help with report..