Perfect Hunter AIO

Czar

Hey thanks for everything again, there was only one thing i noticed was during the quest; towards varrock it uses the spirit tree system good to get to varrock but once you get to the tea stall it and try and talk to the guy it will not leave and get stuck behind the fence you had to go through to talk to that dude that can make the eagle cape. It work going in jut not going out.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ankenaten said:

Hey thanks for everything again, there was only one thing i noticed was during the quest; towards varrock it uses the spirit tree system good to get to varrock but once you get to the tea stall it and try and talk to the guy it will not leave and get stuck behind the fence you had to go through to talk to that dude that can make the eagle cape. It work going in jut not going out.

Tysm I will make some edits in the code for v28.1 :D Update coming up ASAP :)

52 minutes ago, Wolfe142 said:

Any chance of adding a food option for the antelope? Possibly just bringing a tinderbox and cooking the raw antelope to maintain health? Idk :o 

Thanks again for adding the bolt craft/bank option :)

Sure! I will add both options either bank for food or sustain via cooking the meat, or potentially afk until hp goes up, I want to make everyone happy :doge:

• Heart 1

Hello!

Just wanted to give you an update on how pitfalls have been going for me, I've gained 2-3 levels hunting just antelope the past day or so. Beyond me having to eat every now and then it's been working great, except for one minor hiccup I've found. Sometimes, when your inventory is too full, the script will tease an antelope and then it tries to go and craft the bolts/cut a tree in a cycle, so it won't stop attempting to craft the items and you continuously takes the hits from the antelope, I wish I could've screenshot the log for you, but hindsight...etc. I'll try to keep an eye out for it for you and get a log if it occurs again. 

Thanks for the great scriptwork and customer service as always! :) 

EDIT: Of course after I post this the issue I found occurs, see screenshots below:

image.png.e003ed9f40625d3ce22126913fa8a680.png

image.png.87b7257c9f16f928ded29441e1deaf87.png

Edited by Wolfe142
SCREENSHOTS OF LOGS
  • Like 1