New to osbot help would be great

Zevu

Hey I'm new to osbot I have used dream bot recently. I'm looking for a good account builder that is not gonna get banned in less than 4 hours..  is there anything that either won't get banned or at least has consistent updates.

Also any info, as in how to not get instant banned would be appreciated 

Psa I typically suicide bot and know they will get banned. Try to make 500k before they get banned.. any help is truly 🙏 

Thanks guys glad to be part if the community 

My Jon bot is free and gets you a lot of skills and playtime in f2p it takes about 6-8 hours for the script to complete and if you rest it the next day and it hasn't got a ban it's a good starting point for other scripts. I've got a script that burns stuff until 55 cooking which is worth about a mil on the burnt market and takes about 6 hours and then also a key harvesting bot from the SOA quest, each key is worth 1k also on burnt market. Finally you got scripts that burn meat or chicken at the GE, each burnt chicken or meat is worth 100-200gp more than the cooked meat counterpart, again selling on the burnt market, you can make about 1000 burnt meat an hour and then also scripts that make uncooked cakes and uncooked stews which are worth 2x the ingredient cost. 

Question: How do you manage to trade over 500k of gp with a suicide account of 4 hours? Is it by like buying single item rune items and dying to muler? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Alright first off you'll wanna invest in a questing bot, Stealth Quester is a good one, and there is also another quester that completes all f2p quests, and then pick up some free skilling scripts and schedule the bot manager to level up automatically for you without the need of an aio builder

So update is that I have a quest bot thru poopbot  so in that aspect I'm fine. Have alot of qp and didn't have to worry.

But script factory discord just hates me for being new and said alot of toxic stuff once I paid... not to pleased sign up and pay and just get death threats... seems like a toxic environment that I've already reported to try to get my money back

5 hours ago, TheCongregation said:

My Jon bot is free and gets you a lot of skills and playtime in f2p it takes about 6-8 hours for the script to complete and if you rest it the next day and it hasn't got a ban it's a good starting point for other scripts. I've got a script that burns stuff until 55 cooking which is worth about a mil on the burnt market and takes about 6 hours and then also a key harvesting bot from the SOA quest, each key is worth 1k also on burnt market. Finally you got scripts that burn meat or chicken at the GE, each burnt chicken or meat is worth 100-200gp more than the cooked meat counterpart, again selling on the burnt market, you can make about 1000 burnt meat an hour and then also scripts that make uncooked cakes and uncooked stews which are worth 2x the ingredient cost. 

Question: How do you manage to trade over 500k of gp with a suicide account of 4 hours? Is it by like buying single item rune items and dying to muler? 

I shall look into your bots I'll do that now

As for how I transfer my suicide bots it takes about 1 hr to set up 20 bots then I transfer at 300k roughly. Have not been caught yet so idk if I wanna say my method 

11 hours ago, Zevu said:

I shall look into your bots I'll do that now

As for how I transfer my suicide bots it takes about 1 hr to set up 20 bots then I transfer at 300k roughly. Have not been caught yet so idk if I wanna say my method 

Pretty cool, the thing with the burnt items is they're gp value is like 1 and you can only get 20 of each item if you die to someone. But yeah man interesting that you found a method, my whole shtick is to get these 20 hours playtime for trade limit in f2p scripted down while also being profitable at the end. Currently I only got 1 laptop with 8GB RAM and no means to get anymore so i'm kinda just stuck on the progamming side rather than the farming side atm. All my scripts are in unofficial scripts (other) if you wanna get updated ones just lmk.

Edited by TheCongregation