Fresh Tutorial island accounts getting banned

I've been completing tutorial manually on fresh accounts and for some reason after a few days of resting them I log in to check them and they are banned for macroing, im unsing osbot in stealth mode with jagex accounts using vpns, any chance you can help me with this?

I normally complete 3 accounts with a proxy and then let them rest, but after a few days when chechking how they are, they are banned, idk if I should create just 1 per day per proxy

I take my time to create a good name for the account and select appearance, I complete tutorial as a human would do, but then after that, they  still get banned.

Do you have any advise that i could use?

My proxies are not flagged by gagec btw, i test them first by trying to create an acc in old school web page, and if it says that the page is blocked its bc is cheap and flagged, if not, i go forward.

This happens with no matter what proxy, and even with my own IP, my best bet is that i should probably just complete tutorial once a day per proxy

Edited by 4NN0NYM0US

10 hours ago, FushigiBot said:

Do not login with any injection client on tut accounts. They all seem to get banned regardless. 

Use RuneLite or Mirror.

Building accounts from scratch on f2p is also quite challenging atm.

my scripts for building f2p accs profit 1m get 200+ total levels and gets you 16-24 hours playtime a few got banned but that was for leaving them at ge on unpopulated world doing inventory stuff for 6+ hours and when was developing the scripts they would do botty stuff like hovering over a drop at cows for 35 minutes but those have all been patched

also no tut bans I dunno what the original poster's problem is I always be using jagex account through osbot launcher, manually do tut island for 5 minutes then directly bot it the second it arrives on mainland with no proxies and no problems, albeit I create and name all the characters in 1 day using free vpns I then log into them about 2 at a time every 3-4 days 

Edited by TheCongregation

4 hours ago, TheCongregation said:

my scripts for building f2p accs profit 1m get 200+ total levels and gets you 16-24 hours playtime a few got banned but that was for leaving them at ge on unpopulated world doing inventory stuff for 6+ hours and when was developing the scripts they would do botty stuff like hovering over a drop at cows for 35 minutes but those have all been patched

also no tut bans I dunno what the original poster's problem is I always be using jagex account through osbot launcher, manually do tut island for 5 minutes then directly bot it the second it arrives on mainland with no proxies and no problems, albeit I create and name all the characters in 1 day using free vpns I then log into them about 2 at a time every 3-4 days 

Sounds like a lot of work.

4 hours ago, 4NN0NYM0US said:

How can i use mirror client with jagex accounts in osBot? Is that posible?

Don't think there's a way to use it yet but they might be working on that next.

19 minutes ago, FushigiBot said:

Guess I'm dead. 🤷‍♂️

bro i'm unemployed too I just mean the abstract concept, if X is in a state of "not working" and X is your spirit or your mind or your body, you're dead

and the way to not get bans is to make your bot seem "alive" aka "working"

so you have the choice of giving your life in exchange for time or life of others in exchange for $$ for your bot to work and not get banned

but if the life of these others is also "not working", "dead" then it's no good exchanging $$ for it, $$ which you got in the first place for exchanging your time

so you may as well just exchange your time, then all the "not working", "dead", "bans" is on you and there's no butthurt for client injections 

Edited by TheCongregation

31 minutes ago, TheCongregation said:

bro i'm unemployed too I just mean the abstract concept, if X is in a state of "not working" and X is your spirit or your mind or your body, you're dead

and the way to not get bans is to make your bot seem "alive" aka "working"

so you have the choice of giving your life in exchange for time or life of others in exchange for $$ for your bot to work and not get banned

but if the life of these others is also "not working", "dead" then it's no good exchanging $$ for it, $$ which you got in the first place for exchanging your time

so you may as well just exchange your time, then all the "not working", "dead", "bans" is on you and there's no butthurt for client injections 

20d78ebeeb5c059eaba70dc979ab8fa9.gif

• Like 1

Hello guys sorry to be a bit off topic but i am so new to botting I have a small question it would mean a lot to get your answer on this matter.

i want to start Osrs botting but jaggex launcher  keeps asking email. How do people exactly make Osrs accounts without email?

I see people selling their account as “no email registered” and would love to know how to do that.

kindly

m

My newest test bots didn't make it 24 hours either.

I made a couple of accounts on a burner email. I used a static VPN that was always on. I went through Tutorial Island manually and did Cook's Assistant. I used paid scripts in mirror mode and botted them both to base 10-15 combat stats then bot mined tin/copper for ~3 hours. Checked back like 5 hours later, and they were still logged in but just standing near the rocks with full inventories.

I logged them out and went to bed. I tried to login when I woke up and both accounts were perm banned. XD

I think it's fun to test the ban system and speculate about what event or series of events led to the detection.