1 to 55 cooking in f2p (6 hours playtime, varied activities and discreet)

TheCongregation

This one works in conjunction with the Firestarter bot and takes about 6 hours to complete depending on what ingredients you give it and what cooking level you start at.

The yield of this bot is some cooked food, 100 burnt anchovies, 100 burnt stew and 300 burnt cakes and a fair chunck of some playtime and some total levels. 

If you sell to burnt market the cakes go up to 5k per cake (but they're about 2k for quick sell) the stew up to 6k (but they're about 3k for quick sell) and the anchovies about 1k each (between 900gp and 1.5k each). 

This bot needs to have these items banked for it to work: 

420 Raw anchovies
420 Uncooked stew
1200 Bucket of milk
1200 Eggs
1200 Cake tins
1200 Pot of flour

Take the bot to the west bank spot in the GE and IF there is a Forester's Campfire active, two tiles from the west bank spot, then start it, otherwise it'll break, do nothing or be a bit awkward if the Forester's Campfire is a bit further away. Most populated worlds have this campfire already and if there is no campfire then use Firestarter on another bot to make and maintain one.

You can give the bot bowl of water, potato and cooked meat and it will make Incomplete and then Uncooked stew for you, but the last I tried that in the StewAnchovyCake script it was a bit buggy so just keep an eye on it and bank for it and restart the script if you decide to do that and it bugs out, either way it will just sit there afk with the mouse offscreen so not much risk of wierd bot behaviour. 

Otherwise I will share the preparing part of the script for cooked meat and cooked chicken to make uncooked stew. These scripts will just prepare Uncooked stews (if you have 25+ cooking and all the ingredients). DO NOT use prepare stew script for TOO many hours, maybe 3 to 4 in a populated world, where you make a few thousand uncooked stews and that's enough for 10 bots. 

StewAnchovyCake: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b7988a6a3c90f084d2611ffc3177343c52728fe29f351477a6c83fa39bf3a431?nocache=1
Preparestew: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/628dc6097b1cb2c656b900425473a6f588735bc09ec356532c9e0b5df1ca2cbd?nocache=1
Prepatestew(Chicken) :https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/156095c0bab4ad2c1c0158152008795039254dc13ac7d582cb1a19bda10faac9?nocache=1

EDIT: Have updated StewAnchovyCake in my personal archives so it doesn't randomly start cooking 7 cakes while in the middle of preparing them, lmk if you have spotted this bug or others or if you want it

StewAnchovyCake.jar PrepareStew.jar PrepareStew(Chicken).jar

Edited by TheCongregation
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

lot of good releases, hope you not quitting! :D good job mate as usual

Eh kinda got depressed and when that starts to happen it means I gotta switch things up was super fun making these scripts though I would love to have an onpaint that tracks whatever, an onstart method which changes settings and the mouse cursor present. Also would make a lot of sense to have a GUI on one script rather than separate scripts. Thank you a lot for being the friend shaped one when making them.  

• Heart 1

33 minutes ago, TheCongregation said:

Eh kinda got depressed and when that starts to happen it means I gotta switch things up was super fun making these scripts though I would love to have an onpaint that tracks whatever, an onstart method which changes settings and the mouse cursor present. Also would make a lot of sense to have a GUI on one script rather than separate scripts. Thank you a lot for being the friend shaped one when making them.  

well i hope you decide to come back to scripting and life gets better then, we all welcome you :D 

• 3 weeks later...