[Stable] OSBot 2.7.19

9 hours ago, Patrick said:

Apparently it's different on different macos systems. will investigate

UPDATE FOR MAC USERS:

I found a workaround for the failed to patch error!! :D 

Simply use the old 2.7.17.jar version to patch the game; then, navigate to HDOS/RuneLite directory and delete the osbot.jar that the succesful patch generates. Download 2.7.19 and rename it osbot.jar to replace the file you deleted. 

When you boot up through Jagex Launcher it should boot to version 19 with your login token intact! 

update: the only issue that I'm having now (and I was having this before as well) is that when I try to open a normal Runelite client it just opens up OSBot instead

further update: closing out OSBot, then uninstalling runelite and reinstalling seemed to do the trick. I think it has something to do with clicking that "game patcher" thing that messes this up.

Edited by Lysander28
7 hours ago, Lysander28 said:

update: the only issue that I'm having now (and I was having this before as well) is that when I try to open a normal Runelite client it just opens up OSBot instead

further update: closing out OSBot, then uninstalling runelite and reinstalling seemed to do the trick. I think it has something to do with clicking that "game patcher" thing that messes this up.

I'm still having trouble logging in without jagex launcher. Simply downloading from the "downloads" tab and opening os bot i get this message.  No option to choose which mode just cannot connect. 

https://imgur.com/a/3SEeOE3