OSBot - Bot Management | Cant login to Jagex accounts

1 hour ago, morticus said:

user name and password correct, tried with a fresh acc im using the runelight patch is that the problem? have tried for hours to log in

Screenshot 2024-03-06 005659.png

I got the same, also tried launching through the Bot manager with Jagex account selected :L apologies if it’s a simple fix- just a bit stuck

• Developer
1 hour ago, morticus said:

user name and password correct, tried with a fresh acc im using the runelight patch is that the problem? have tried for hours to log in

Screenshot 2024-03-06 005659.png

This thread is related to the bot manager, not the runelite patch.

If you're running the runelite patch, you need to launch through the jagex launcher and select runelite.

• Developer
3 hours ago, AenonarOCE said:

I'm still consistently getting ''Error trying to login to Jagex account'' but all the details are correct, been playing around for ages trying different scenarios nothing has worked. Even tried deleting and installing the client multiple times.

Windows/mac/linux? Did you fill in the email and character name (including correct upper/lowercases, no spaces/weird characters)? Did you convert an old account to a jagex account or was it a new one? Multiple characters under the same jagex account?

21 hours ago, Patrick said:

Windows/mac/linux? Did you fill in the email and character name (including correct upper/lowercases, no spaces/weird characters)? Did you convert an old account to a jagex account or was it a new one? Multiple characters under the same jagex account?

I figured out the issue, it was on windows but it's all sorted now! Thank you for the reply though.

On 3/16/2024 at 9:27 PM, Patrick said:

There will be a new release on monday with more improvements and support for accounts with special characters in the email/name/pass

Do you think this will help login into jagex accounts, idk if that really is the problem but when i login on my phone to the account with the problem each time I need to use a code received in my e-mail.

• Developer
14 hours ago, seppow said:

Do you think this will help login into jagex accounts, idk if that really is the problem but when i login on my phone to the account with the problem each time I need to use a code received in my e-mail.

You can use 2fa apps where you can input the code once and it will work for a month or so

On 3/23/2024 at 10:03 AM, seppow said:

You mean like authenticator apps and it should work?

I will try to google it out for a bit so i can use it on my iphone to authenticate or something thanks Patrick :) 

I patched runelite - after that I downloaded jagex launcher and now I can play/bot on my jagex account.

But now I can only bot on 1 account not 2 I don’t have the tab for different screens.

does anyone experienced this problem or knows a solution?

On 3/16/2024 at 9:27 PM, Patrick said:

There will be a new release on monday with more improvements and support for accounts with special characters in the email/name/pass

I patched runelite - after that I downloaded jagex launcher and now I can play/bot on my jagex account.

But now I can only bot on 1 account not 2 I don’t have the tab for different screens.

does anyone experienced this problem or knows a solution?