Cant open in mirror mode

Currently, I only have a Jagex account, so my flow is through the Jagex Launcher.

Before opening the launcher I installed HDos and RuneLite. Both are patched with the latest OSBOT (v2.7.13)

When I open up the OSBot I have an option Mirror mode.

But this option/button is diabled when I try to open it up through the launcher.

I tried deleting all other versions of java except for Java 8.  I even set my pc environment variable (JAVA_HOME) to the specific java 8 path.

Does anyone have an idea why im unable to use the Mirror mode? 

I bought VIP to use this feature, but this is now unplayable for me.

Edited by jaimyn

5 minutes ago, jaimyn said:

Currently, I only have a Jagex account, so my flow is through the Jagex Launcher.

Before opening the launcher I installed HDos and RuneLite. Both are patched with the latest OSBOT (v2.7.12)

When I open up the OSBot I have an option Mirror mode.

But this option/button is diabled when I try to open it up through the launcher.

I tried deleting all other versions of java except for Java 8.  I even set my pc environment variable (JAVA_HOME) to the specific java 8 path.

Does anyone have an idea why im unable to use the Mirror mode? 

I bought VIP to use this feature, but this is now unplayable for me.

You are mixing both options, either you use mirror mode on the game cleint you start OR you patch the client and launch ossbot that way without mirror mode :)

Edited by Khaleesi

9 hours ago, jaimyn said:

Ah, Alright so it's not possible to use mirror mode when u can only login through a Jagex account? or is there another workaround

Sure you can, but to use mirror mode you don't need to patch anything.

Stealth => patch the runelite client and start osbot by selecting runelite in the jagex launcher
Mirror => just start a normal osrs client like you would do to play, (NOT runelite) and then start osbot manually (without the jagex launcher) and select mirror mode

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 2:16 AM, Khaleesi said:

Stealth => patch the runelite client and start osbot by selecting runelite in the jagex launcher
Mirror => just start a normal osrs client like you would do to play, (NOT runelite) and then start osbot manually (without the jagex launcher) and select mirror mode

Thank you so much. Exactly what I needed.

On 2/2/2024 at 2:16 AM, Khaleesi said:

I am using the mirror option the same way you said too an i am stuck on osbot saying "searching for osrs client to attach to" and nothing ever progresses from there.