Czar Revenants

Czar

Having a few issues today:

1. Script is malfunctioning almost like its panicking whilst trying to escape from pkers, its ignoring some prayers when placed on prediction, for example the pker could consistently be using magic and it just will not switch usually leading to its death, either that or it fails to acknowledge the fact it's been tbd and that has infact expired.

Hard to describe but its misclicking the first row of inventory and clicking onto the quest log as it happens which as you can imaging prevents the consumption of food and adjustment of prayers,

2. It's struggling and sometimes soft locking itself into tasks, ie saying its about to use a special however its not despite being capable, it just stands there.

So far I've made approximately 40m in just around 1.5 days of use of the script and deaths have been minimal but still there and mainly due to the points ive raised, not due to any other factor other than unlucky RNG and frankly if this script is consistently worked with and updated like many of Czars scripts, it will be a monster in these caves. <3

If you ever need further feedback or evidence, please don't hesitate to let me know.  

• Like 1

Tysm, I have been working on some updates regarding the Store review, and I will be investigating the points made above, tysm again. New version will be v18.0 tonight :D

I just need to ask a few questions, are you using fury mouse? And stealth/mirror? And have you ever noticed if you switch tabs, the bot starts working again? For example specs, or potion boosts etc.

Also nice work so far :D I have been making a lot of profit from revenants lately but there are a lot of pkers during the weekends. Starting tomorrow it should be super profitable (monday-friday) :D

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Tysm, I have been working on some updates regarding the Store review, and I will be investigating the points made above, tysm again. New version will be v18.0 tonight :D

I just need to ask a few questions, are you using fury mouse? And stealth/mirror? And have you ever noticed if you switch tabs, the bot starts working again? For example specs, or potion boosts etc.

Also nice work so far :D I have been making a lot of profit from revenants lately but there are a lot of pkers during the weekends. Starting tomorrow it should be super profitable (monday-friday) :D

As of the moment I’ve been running stealth with fury mouse, I’ve tried various combinations to make the bot restart, in most cases I’ve been actively watching it through its process and manually jumping in and pausing/unpausing the process and generally the only fix I’ve found is to either restart the script or to force a teleport back to the GE and it essentially tricks the script into banking and refreshing inventory before going back out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Czar said:

Done added trial enjoy :D

@Charlatan I just submitted v18.0, it will go live within a few hours, gl my friend :D If anything happens again, could I ask for your settings? I will replicate + fix for you <3 

I came home and saw the patch was live straight away from the change in font, I’m still having big issues with “special attack” it seems that the bot just get stuck at the entrance to the cave at this point and it’s been killed quite a few times which is mildly frustrating 😩

Please! Could you look into it for me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlatan said:

I came home and saw the patch was live straight away from the change in font, I’m still having big issues with “special attack” it seems that the bot just get stuck at the entrance to the cave at this point and it’s been killed quite a few times which is mildly frustrating 😩

Please! Could you look into it for me!

I use the script via stealth injection with the updated mouse selection.

I preload my gear (same stuff as MSB users) I have the script pulling out at 300k with sufficient food and blighted restores and fury mode enabled.

I'm targeting north Ork spawn and south Ork spawn with my options selected to predict Pker attack styles and I have protect item and mage up constantly, for some reason the issue keeps coming back. 

I also have looting of supplies (all of that page ticked with the added affect of avoiding the rev boss)

I can’t see what’s going on further, only that the bot is stuck and unable to complete various tasks such as drinking potions, picking up loot and enabling spec.. all of those actions cause a stall and the bot can’t complete them so just stands idle with cursor in place as if it’s attempting to still achieve it.

• Like 1

Alright I will make sure it works for you no problem - as soon as I can replicate this bug I'll be able to fix it, I have it narrowed down to either Orks being problematic, or world hop settings, or game resolution (needs to be set to Classic - fixed), I'll make some more updates ASAP. I released a new update early morning, it may help with potions (v18.1), please confirm if this works for you! :D

Is there a chance you can come to discord so I can help quicker? If not, don't worry about it.

Yesterday I ran it on my mage account with Accursed sceptre and managed to get an Ancient Statuette 2m drop from just random testing :doge:  And I have been recording the gameplay for around 3 hours just to see if anything goes wrong so that I can fix it 😉 

Also guys new update just went live:

New Update v18.1

- Added new menu for how many ether to charge wildy weapon with
- Fixed dying + refilling wildy weapon, no longer goes back with uncharged wildy weapon
- Added switch to invy/prayer tab before potion boost or prayer toggle
- Added support for mirror mode and surviving pkers (prayer switch) just in case

More updates coming, if this goes well I can release GE Restocking which has been coded (pending test).

Ignore bad quality, was from video clip :doge: 

Ko9f5KN.png

Edited by Czar

14 hours ago, Rays said:

Suggestion: loot only supplies like anglerfish from your own kills. Sometimes runs aroudn the cave, losing prio on the revenant etc.

EDIT: It also seems to stop working if for some reason picking up a potion in noted form.

tysm, will use the code from my fighter and add a new option called [Only loot my kills], how's that :D And cheers I'll add a handler for noted items dw!