Scrips not opening - OSBOT Freezes

Maxime007

Same problem here, since yesterday also. No updates have taken place on my machine as they're scheduled to install tonight. Also not using the Jagex launcher as i could never get that to work on a Mac either (regrettably Patrick wasn't able to reply although I know he's busy) so have been using an old OSRS account.

The OSBOT application opens fine, allows me to select my account fine.. when i hit the play button the scripts page opens, but then when i select and hit start to run my chosen script, nothing happens. Nothing at all. And no error codes displayed.  

13 hours ago, Patrick said:

A video could help

@PatrickI just sent you a WeTransfer link with the screen video where you'll be able to see the issue Mac users are experiencing atm. I hope you (or any other developer) can fix this issue for all your Mac users. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from you.

Edited by Maxime007

• Developer
27 minutes ago, Maxime007 said:

@PatrickI just sent you a WeTransfer link with the screen video where you'll be able to see the issue Mac users are experiencing atm. I hope you (or any other developer) can fix this issue for all your Mac users. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from you.

Any macos / java updates recently?

• Developer
13 hours ago, Anon1 said:

Same problem here, since yesterday also. No updates have taken place on my machine as they're scheduled to install tonight. Also not using the Jagex launcher as i could never get that to work on a Mac either (regrettably Patrick wasn't able to reply although I know he's busy) so have been using an old OSRS account.

The OSBOT application opens fine, allows me to select my account fine.. when i hit the play button the scripts page opens, but then when i select and hit start to run my chosen script, nothing happens. Nothing at all. And no error codes displayed.  

Could you run osbot via terminal with the command: java -jar OSBOTJARNAME.jar ?
Maybe this shows some more debug info

Hi guys! I'm stuck with the same issue. Below is the error I'm getting.

Uncaught error fetching image:
java.lang.SecurityException
    at java.base/java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:455)
    at org.osbot.lpT9.checkPermission(iu:171)
    at java.base/java.lang.SecurityManager.checkConnect(SecurityManager.java:971)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.URLImageSource.checkSecurity(URLImageSource.java:85)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.ImageRepresentation.imageComplete(ImageRepresentation.java:681)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.errorConsumer(InputStreamImageSource.java:148)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.errorAllConsumers(InputStreamImageSource.java:141)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.badDecoder(InputStreamImageSource.java:295)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:266)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:212)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:176)

4 hours ago, Patrick said:

Any macos / java updates recently?

No, zero updates. My old mac doesn’t get any Mac OS updates anymore and my new M3 Mac has te same problem, so the problem is definitely not a mac OS related issue. So it should be Java or OSBOT related I think.

Also the client works fine, but it freezes as soon as a script is started, so i guess it should be OSBOT related?

@Patrick did you see the video I sent U?

• Developer
55 minutes ago, Maxime007 said:

No, zero updates. My old mac doesn’t get any Mac OS updates anymore and my new M3 Mac has te same problem, so the problem is definitely not a mac OS related issue. So it should be Java or OSBOT related I think.

Also the client works fine, but it freezes as soon as a script is started, so i guess it should be OSBOT related?

@Patrick did you see the video I sent U?

OSBot hasn't been updated since january 11th, nor does windows seem to be having this issue. Something with Java/mac seems more likely to be the cause.

4 hours ago, Dziugas said:

Hi guys! I'm stuck with the same issue. Below is the error I'm getting.

Uncaught error fetching image:
java.lang.SecurityException
    at java.base/java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:455)
    at org.osbot.lpT9.checkPermission(iu:171)
    at java.base/java.lang.SecurityManager.checkConnect(SecurityManager.java:971)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.URLImageSource.checkSecurity(URLImageSource.java:85)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.ImageRepresentation.imageComplete(ImageRepresentation.java:681)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.errorConsumer(InputStreamImageSource.java:148)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.errorAllConsumers(InputStreamImageSource.java:141)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.badDecoder(InputStreamImageSource.java:295)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:266)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:212)
    at java.desktop/sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:176)

This is the most useful post, yet it might be missing just a tiny bit more info? At least it gives a small hint of where the issue lies.